Sheep

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's often said here that some people are "sheep", I'm going to use D's but R's are just as bad, what does that make the leadership shepards or wolves?

mamatutu

mama to two
It's often said here that some people are "sheep", I'm going to use D's but R's are just as bad, what does that make the leadership shepards or wolves?

It depends. Shepherds tend after their sheep, which makes them seem caring and protective; I equate shepherds with patriots. There are wolves, outright, or sheep in wolve's clothing; both of which are uncaring and only out for themselves; I equate these types with non-patriots. I think both parties have some of both. The bottom line is sheep need to start thinking for themselves; as in, stop listening to the baabble, being so baaffled, getting a baackbone, and casting the right baallot.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It depends. Shepherds tend after their sheep, which makes them seem caring and protective; I equate shepherds with patriots. There are wolves, outright, or sheep in wolve's clothing; both of which are uncaring and only out for themselves; I equate these types with non-patriots. I think both parties have some of both. The bottom line is sheep need to start thinking for themselves; as in, stop listening to the baabble, being so baaffled, getting a baackbone, and casting the right baallot.

Shepards aren't doing any of this for altruistic motives, they shear the flock twice a year and slaughter one of the kids if they've been productive enough.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yeahthat:

Patriots would be the sheepdogs of the world.

Hopefully but not necessarily. This is why I keep harping on what we AGREE about. There are plenty of patriotic people working at DHS, TSA, who worked on TARP, Med D, and so forth. Patriotic people can readily see to it that their duty is to be doing something un Patriotic. It's up to us to tell them hey, this is wrong for the nation and here is why.

They, like a soldier, NEED to know what matters most and we've bastardized the Constitution so much it no longer serves to just say 'hey, honor your oath.'

What's it mean anymore? That's up to us to give them guidance and clarity. This is why I am so annoyed at Boehner who could have stopped all this 'more gun laws!' hysteria in it's tracks some time ago.

:buddies: