Sandy Hook; parental culpubility...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Obama And Francine Wheeler's New Low in [Market-Ticker]

Stern stuff.

Listen up, you incompetent and defective sack of meat -- your son is dead because you are unfit to be parents.

You sat silently by while your state and our nation erected signs telling people who are criminally insane where they can find the maximum number of defenseless people to murder.

You are personally, jointly and severably responsible for the consequences.

You are unfit to possess a uterus and your husband is unfit to possess testicles.

You, Mrs. Wheeler, having willingly and intentionally refused to take responsibility for your acts of omission and commission that led to your son being murdered by a madman now have the audacity to stand in front of the nation and demand that everyone else give up their children to murderous goons as well.

Go to Hell Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler and take your state and its alleged laws with you.

But, he finishes on a cheery note;

Nice try Mrs. Wheeler, but this father who takes his responsibility to protect his offspring with the utmost seriousness and sobriety, including being willing to back up his commitment with his life, will stand here and respond to your pugnacious crap with two simple words:

**** you.

:buddies:

mamatutu

mama to two
Wow, we definitely know how Mr. Denniger feels! Newtowne is such a sad situation, and that was hard to read, but he is right. The truth is hard to hear, sometimes, and I am glad he had the guts to publish thoughts that many others have, also. Shame on Obama; of course, Mrs. Wheeler is not going to turn down a request of the President. That poor woman, I am sure, is in so much grief, she probably doesn't know what she thinks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wow, we definitely know how Mr. Denniger feels! Newtowne is such a sad situation, and that was hard to read, but he is right. The truth is hard to hear, sometimes, and I am glad he had the guts to publish thoughts that many others have, also. Shame on Obama; of course, Mrs. Wheeler is not going to turn down a request of the President. That poor woman, I am sure, is in so much grief, she probably doesn't know what she thinks.

This, if nothing else, is worth revisiting;

our various pharmaceuticals that are prescribed like candy to teens and young adults despite the black-label warning that they can cause activation of latent manic and homicidal states (in other words, lead people to murder) along with massive depression (in other words, lead people to commit suicide) is worth it. After all the medical "industry" alone is some 20% of our economic output and no small part of that is the pill pushing from pharmaceutical firms to doctors that have filled our kids with various mind-altering prescriptions, all with the claim of "helping" them.

Obama, Bloomberg, Feinstein, they are directly culpable in wasting ALL this time and ALL this energy and totally ignoring the above.

Negligent. Terribly so.

Chris0nllyn

This, if nothing else, is worth revisiting;

Obama, Bloomberg, Feinstein, they are directly culpable in wasting ALL this time and ALL this energy and totally ignoring the above.

Negligent. Terribly so.

At the same time they say the NRA's lobbying power is to blame for gun control dying in the Senate, all of them have large pharma companies in their back pocket.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's all politics bull####. This Wheeler person is using her son's death to further a political agenda and nothing more, just like those dumbass 911 wives and that effing Cindy Sheehan. Then you can't even say anything back to them or the whining Left calls you mean and cruel.

Karl Denninger is right on target with that post and good for him that he had the guts to say it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
At the same time they say the NRA's lobbying power is to blame for gun control dying in the Senate, all of them have large pharma companies in their back pocket.

And, as we lay blame on the Dread Pirate Media, we will note the near total absence of the GOP in this PR fight. So, again, as we try and blame others, we'd do well to keep in mind how little the argument from our side.

It's not the media. It is our lameness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, as we lay blame on the Dread Pirate Media, we will note the near total absence of the GOP in this PR fight. So, again, as we try and blame others, we'd do well to keep in mind how little the argument from our side.

It's not the media. It is our lameness.

No, it's definitely the media. They're the ones who control the sheeple, not some politician. The politician merely tells them what to say.

And it's our lameness as well because we take what the idiots in the media say as gospel.

What is the GOP supposed to say back without sounding "mean and cruel"? Ann Coulter tried that with the 911 bitches and was screamed at from all corners. Don't you remember that backlash? Now imagine some Republican politician running that gauntlet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No, it's definitely the media. They're the ones who control the sheeple, not some politician. The politician merely tells them what to say.

And it's our lameness as well because we take what the idiots in the media say as gospel.

What is the GOP supposed to say back without sounding "mean and cruel"? Ann Coulter tried that with the 911 bitches and was screamed at from all corners. Don't you remember that backlash? Now imagine some Republican politician running that gauntlet.

Yeah. If I recall, it elevated Ann, she sold a lot of books and a lot people said "About time someone fight back against this crap."

Which brings us to the point; there is nothing wrong with being accused of what you are not. In fact, it gives one a great political opportunity to make ones case; Is it mean and cruel to want to do something about mass murderers which may well actually save lives? Or, is it mean and cruel to wave ones arms around in hysterics, do something that won't, that can't have helped, and call yet another layer of paper...progress?

It is not my fault that not one single national level Republican is not out there doing the simple, tell the turth; Call this mom culpable in her child's murder and...wait for the phone to ring. "Mathews wants you. He's furious. FOX wants you because they think you're crazy. CNN wants you because FOX and MSNBC want you..." and then go forth and make the freaking point.

That it is not being done does not mean it can't be. And every time someone on the national stage rips someone for their bull####, yeah, they get called names but, a whole bunch of other people sick and tired of it and looking for a reasoned, strong fighter stand up and cheer and buy their books and...vote for them.

When what you're doing is not working, try something else. Especially if it is right.

nutz

The media does play too large a part for most people. If it's aired on public broadcast media, the content has to be 100% correct (yea, right). Factual information has become second hand, what's newsworthy is getting the latest information on the air right now. Yesterday's fiasco of the Boston bomber information is proof.

nutz

Yeah. If I recall, it elevated Ann, she sold a lot of books and a lot people said "About time someone fight back against this crap."

Which brings us to the point; there is nothing wrong with being accused of what you are not. In fact, it gives one a great political opportunity to make ones case; Is it mean and cruel to want to do something about mass murderers which may well actually save lives? Or, is it mean and cruel to wave ones arms around in hysterics, do something that won't, that can't have helped, and call yet another layer of paper...progress?

It is not my fault that not one single national level Republican is not out there doing the simple, tell the turth; Call this mom culpable in her child's murder and...wait for the phone to ring. "Mathews wants you. He's furious. FOX wants you because they think you're crazy. CNN wants you because FOX and MSNBC want you..." and then go forth and make the freaking point.

That it is not being done does not mean it can't be. And every time someone on the national stage rips someone for their bull####, yeah, they get called names but, a whole bunch of other people sick and tired of it and looking for a reasoned, strong fighter stand up and cheer and buy their books and...vote for them.

When what you're doing is not working, try something else. Especially if it is right.

You don't agree with the sit back, relax and let's see what the other guy is gonna do thing? This time around staying off air may have been just the right card to play. No one can blame Bush either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Larry, you make that sound so easy but I would love to see you actually try it. You're used to debating in forums where you get your say and nobody can bully you, talk over you, or silence you (except me, that is :jet:). These show hosts are the lawyers in the court of public opinion and they are very good at what they do. How else do you explain so many people marching in lockstep and parroting the exact same talking points?

Who do you think tells these drooling morons what to think? I know you know they don't come up with that stuff on their own. And I know you've watched Chris Matthews invite some conservative guest on his show, gang up on him, and not let him get a word in edgewise. And I know you've seen some Democrat candidate get their ass handed to them in a debate, then the next day the papers are crowing that they were brilliant! and won handily (KKT and Ehrlich, if I must remind you of one, and Alan Keyes if you need another).

You can "tell the truth" until you're blue in the face and it doesn't matter because either A) no one will hear you; or B) the media will convince the masses that they heard something different. It's called "spin" and these people do it for a living.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry, you make that sound so easy but I would love to see you actually try it. You're used to debating in forums where you get your say and nobody can bully you, talk over you, or silence you (except me, that is :jet:). These show hosts are the lawyers in the court of public opinion and they are very good at what they do. How else do you explain so many people marching in lockstep and parroting the exact same talking points?

Who do you think tells these drooling morons what to think? I know you know they don't come up with that stuff on their own. And I know you've watched Chris Matthews invite some conservative guest on his show, gang up on him, and not let him get a word in edgewise. And I know you've seen some Democrat candidate get their ass handed to them in a debate, then the next day the papers are crowing that they were brilliant! and won handily (KKT and Ehrlich, if I must remind you of one, and Alan Keyes if you need another).

You can "tell the truth" until you're blue in the face and it doesn't matter because either A) no one will hear you; or B) the media will convince the masses that they heard something different. It's called "spin" and these people do it for a living.

I suppose I am the only one who recalls that we were married? For more than a decade?

This isn't a knock on you nor is it to say I won all the time or even half the time. However, anyone who can stand in the ring with you, or me, for that matter, take the lumps, keep giving it back, under fire, is not going to have ANY trouble with Chris Mathews other than trying to not whip his ass so bad he'll never have me back.

I sat on my hands for 12 hours in Annapolis just dying, person after person, to get the questions these highly trained lawyers and politicians were dishing out. I talked with a guy a week before he he said what you're saying "Oh, don't try and go toe to toe with these guys! They do this for a living! Look out! Don't do this or that!" I was kinda nervous but, an hour in it was like Doug and his first drill Sergeant;

Not exactly his mom when it came to laying the smack down. :lol:

You, me, we'd whip their asses.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And I know you've seen some Democrat candidate get their ass handed to them in a debate, then the next day the papers are crowing that they were brilliant! and won handily (KKT and Ehrlich, if I must remind you...

If memory serves, Bobby Ehrl...won.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

The truth is, as you pointed out some time back, is that they don't let people on who can hold their own. THAT I couldn't get around.

The more I think about it, if they, Mathews, because he's a convenient chump, if he ever had you and I on together, we'd chew him up, spit him out and then start tearing into one another. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If memory serves, Bobby Ehrl...won.

We thought so but do you remember what was on the front page of the WashPo the next day?

And do you remember how we thought Alan Keyes was the run away winner of the Republican primary debate, and the next day....nothing. Like he wasn't even there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We thought so but do you remember what was on the front page of the WashPo the next day?

And do you remember how we thought Alan Keyes was the run away winner of the Republican primary debate, and the next day....nothing. Like he wasn't even there.

No, no, no. I meant Ehrlich won the election.

Look, I hear you. There IS bias. A lot. But, that is not going to get me to focus on the media being the problem. Look at Mitt. First debate, knock out. Second coming of Reagan. Second and third? You tell me. Did he want to lose?

Keyes was a fringe. So was Paul. All I am saying is when serious candidates, good ones, are losing BECAUSE of the media and not their own policy mistakes, OK.

Until then...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Obama, Bloomberg, Feinstein, they are directly culpable

Listening to talk radio on the way home today and heard that there were over 48,000 attempts to purchase fire arms by felons, illegals, mental incompetents and other folks not legally allowed to purchase a weapon.

44 cases were prosecuted

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The truth is, as you pointed out some time back, is that they don't let people on who can hold their own. THAT I couldn't get around.

And that's another thing.

This is where Hitchens had it going on - he was rude to them and didn't put up with their bullying because he was KING bully. Most people think they need to be polite, and that's where they fail.