West warns left-wing students to stop harassing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ALLEN WEST WARNS LEFT-WING STUDENTS TO STOP HARASSING HIS WIFE: ‘THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A PROMISE’

Former U.S. Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) threw down big time Wednesday, saying campus “left wing groups” have been harassing his wife Angela, a trustee at Florida Atlantic University.

In online messages, West—who was a highly decorated Army combat vet—seemed ready to declare war on those who’ve been attempting to intimidate his wife by “stalking” her, showing up at her office uninvited, and sending letters to her company.

West’s advice: End it.

“This is not a threat, it is a promise that if Angela calls and tells me of one more incident, you will face me, the side of me you do not want to see.”

In response, a student filed a complaint with FAU police against West, claiming his online warnings made her feel “in danger.” Stephanie Rosendorf of the Florida College Democrats wrote the complaint, according to Raw Story. In it she stated:

As students, we deserve to feel safe exercising our First Amendment rights to peacefully assemble and express our grievances with the University. These days you never know if a threat on social media is to be taken lightly, and in this case it certainly should not be. Allen West is making me feel in danger at school.

In an email exchange, Rosendorf also told Raw Story that she fears some of West’s followers might react violently:

As a student at FAU and a member of the community, I felt shocked and threatened to see Allen West’s comments. We as students should be able to exercise our First Amendment right to peacefully assemble without fear of violent retaliation from Allen West or any of his like-minded followers. I urge the University to take extra steps to ensure that Allen West is not allowed on or near our campus.