Jon Stewart Rips the Senate on Gun Control

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Getting political commentary from John Steward is like getting dietary advice from Michael Moore, only a complete eff’ing idiot would listen to it and believe it is true.

SamSpade

How would the Senate bill have changed anything?

If the whole idea is to prevent another Newtown, what exactly would it have done to increase the safety of children?

On another note - tell me what the major objections were to THIS bill, if you know what they were - I'm frankly amazed at how often people talk about bills as if they had any idea what they specifically DO, based on what people decide to "call" it.

Pete

Repete
John Stewart! John Stewart said that! Well that changes everything! I completely change my mind on the matter.

edinsomd

If the whole idea is to prevent another Newtown, what exactly would it have done to increase the safety of children?

Let me help the cognitive dissonance of BB and tojo:
Nada, zip, zero, nothing, squat, and nil.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thank God for people like Jon, he helps the real Americans deal with the stupidity of the gun nuts.

Thank God all the Federal gun control legislation is now dead and gone...just like we told you it would eventually be.

And we still own lots of them..and you still own none.

Life is good. :buddies:

glhs837

Power with Control
So, the Dems real issue is that some members of their party sold out party ideals to ensure reelection. We feel your pain. Dont blame us, vote your dissenters out.......:coffee:

And without having watched it, let me guess, Stewarts problem is that the politicians should just take control and do whats best for the people.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

On another note - tell me what the major objections were to THIS bill, if you know what they were - I'm frankly amazed at how often people talk about bills as if they had any idea what they specifically DO, based on what people decide to "call" it.

:crickets: amazing how mad and infuriated they were until asked about particulars... Now silence.

Reading from the liberal script without realizing they are being led by the nose...

MMDad

Lem Putt
John Stewart! John Stewart said that! Well that changes everything! I completely change my mind on the matter.

I heard that he's getting so serious about gun control that he is going to give up his armed body guards.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Sounds like you are talking about Fox, The Blaze and the Chicks on the Right.
And please point out when those sources you sited knowingly falsified news reports to fit their agenda. Or they knowingly altered stores to fit their agenda.

The closest thing John Stewart has ever done politically is walk into a voting booth, so what makes him creditable to give factual and informative political commentary?

Again, getting political commentary from John Stewart is like getting
driving lessons from Ted Kennedy.

mamatutu

mama to two
I always read every post on every thread, just so I can cover my butt. When I saw the title of this thread having to do with Jon Stewart, I went straight to 'post reply'; no need to read. He is truly an idiot; the fact being he doesn't really care about what is happening in America, he just wants to make jokes, and ridiculous comments, and get as much attention as he can. Lame-o.