MSNDNC - Everything is the fault of the NRA

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This Just In From MSNBC (With A Side Of NPR): Everything Bad That Happens In The World Is Now The NRA's Fault.

In case you missed it, according to MSNBC and its completely unhinged freaks running the show over there, the NRA is the reason for the Boston terror attack’s slow investigation.

Yep. It’s the NRA’s fault.

Larry McDouchecanoe had this to say last night:

"There are new developments tonight in the bombing investigation here in Boston," O'Donnell said. "But that investigation could be moving faster were it not for the successful lobbying efforts of the National Rifle Association."

"The NRA's efforts to guarantee that American mass murderers are the best-equipped mass murders in the world is not limited to murderers who use assault weapons and high-capacity magazines," he added.

Yes, NRA members, whether you know it or not, you help fund an organization that's in the business of equipping mass murderers.

"The NRA is also in the business of helping bombers get away with their crimes. Gunpowder could be traced by investigators to a buyer at the point of sale if gunpowder contained a taggant, an element that would enable tracing of the purchase of gunpowder," he explained.

"But thanks to the National Rifle Association, identification taggants are required by law only in plastic explosives. The NRA has successfully blocked any requirements for such taggants in gunpowder. So such supremely helpful evidence as taggants are not available to the FBI in this investigation," he added.

So, if this is the NRA’s fault, I guess we know now who exactly was responsible for the death of those border patrol agents, as well as who’s been aiding Egypt and Libya and Syr….

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Is there anything inaccurate about what O'Donnell said? Or are you just :blahblah: MSNBC sucks :blahblah:?

edinsomd

Is there anything inaccurate about what O'Donnell said? Or are you just :blahblah: MSNBC sucks :blahblah:?

This from the crowd of useful idiots that think a barrel shroud is a 'shoulder thing that goes up', and that magazines are expendable ammunition. I doubt O'Donnell would know a taggant if it jumped up and bit him in the a$$. There are two types, and neither work well with either smokeless or regular gunpowder.

Attachments

• Taggants In Explosives.pdf
    172.3 KB · Views: 127

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

Since when did the NRA equip its members with weapons? This is a bunch blithering bull####. Funny you ask if anything stated was incorrect, how about the opposite what was correct.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
If Americans are the best equipped mass murders then he has never heard of the middle east, namely Iraq and A-stan.

Also, please define exactly is an assault weapon, a spoon can be an assault weapon if I use it to harm someone.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Of course, what's happening right now in Boston proves everything the idiot said is wrong, no? Turns out the FBI has kept a shroud on what the investigation was developing to avoid tipping off the culprits.

Poor Andi, got caught in the bathroom with his jeans around his ankles once again by trying to defend MSNBC.

CaneCorso

If Americans are the best equipped mass murders then he has never heard of the middle east, namely Iraq and A-stan.

Also, please define exactly is an assault weapon, a spoon can be an assault weapon if I use it to harm someone.

Don't forget the 10 year olds with an AK-47 in South Africa... :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Are you ####ing high?

Exactly how hard to make explosives do you think it is?

Exactly what laws do you expect criminals and enemies of the the US to follow? And which ones to ignore?

"Oopsie! These explosive will be traced back to me after I blow myself up. Can't have that. I know! I'll call the NRA! They are in the business of helping me. Maybe they have ready made gift bombs or something if I re-up my membership?"

Lawrence O'Donnell plays an unhinged idiot for a living. At least he's got work.

PsyOps

Pixelated

#1 – MSNBC does suck.

#2 – Do you even differentiate between law-abiding citizens with guns and criminals with guns? Or are they all just criminals to you? Because I can tell you which the NRA supports, in case you didn’t know; and I think you do know; you’re just being partisan for the sake of supporting BS laws that only emboldens criminals. Given that, you people on the left are doing all you can to strip law-abiding people of their gun rights, I’d say it’s YOU that “guarantee that American mass murderers are the best-equipped mass murders in the world”

I'll mention it again... Massachusetts has the 3rd most strict gun laws in the country and none of them prevented this from happening.

bcp

In My Opinion

has to be totally accurate,
if not for the NRA, there would be laws. No terrorist or no criminal would dare break a law.
Damn the NRA for not wanting to stop law abiding citizens from killing people.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
has to be totally accurate,
if not for the NRA, there would be laws. No terrorist or no criminal would dare break a law.
Damn the NRA for not wanting to stop law abiding citizens from killing people.

Actually, everything O'Donnell said is a red hering. The explosives used in Boston were NOT gunpowder, they were military-quality modern explosives. Therefore, the NRA stance against traceants in gunpowder has absolutely nothing to do with hampering what has turned out to be a very quick resolution to this foreign-born, Islam-practicing terror conspiracy. It's being resolved faster than that favorite terrorism counter-argument for the Liberals, the Oklahoma City bombing. So much for O'Donnell and Andi.

glhs837

Power with Control
Actually, everything O'Donnell said is a red hering. The explosives used in Boston were NOT gunpowder, they were military-quality modern explosives. Therefore, the NRA stance against traceants in gunpowder has absolutely nothing to do with hampering what has turned out to be a very quick resolution to this foreign-born, Islam-practicing terror conspiracy. It's being resolved faster than that favorite terrorism counter-argument for the Liberals, the Oklahoma City bombing. So much for O'Donnell and Andi.

What do you base that one, Lurk, I have not seen much factual either way.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
The explosives used was black powder.

Those so called “experts” are not really experts at all. Most of the experts you see on TV/Cable news aren’t really experts, there is no certification required to be called an expert on those shows so I would not trust them to provide any factual information.

Most of the stuff I see on TV concerning explosives/ordnance is mostly BS and rarely correct, if those so called “experts” were true experts they would not to be saying it was smokeless powder. Smokeless powder is what it’s called, smokeless, and would not leave a plume.

Now, the explosive used in the bombs was black powder, I would say about 10 lbs of black powder was used giving the size of the detonation and the limited structural damage caused. Those bombs were not designed/meant to cause damage, they were designed to cause maximum number of injuries/casualties to people. They were anti-personnel bombs and AP bombs don’t require a lot of explosives, just enough to fracture the casing and spread the fragments, 10 lbs of black powder in a pressure cooker would be enough to do what we saw.

Look up the word "brisance", it will help you understand what I’m talking about.

And you ask how I know all this.…….I am a retired USN Ordnanceman and have 30 years experience in the field ordnance, including the various explosive compounds and construction of all kinds explosive devices.:smile:

Last edited: