Imagine if Fox News had done this.

BOP

MSNBC Publicly Shames Senators Who ‘Voted Against Common Sense,’ Warns Of Retribution In 2014 | Video | TheBlaze.com

The air in the small town of West, Texas was still filled with the smell of smoke and ammonia as medical crews worked to help the hundreds who were injured while rescue workers struggled to locate and identify the dozens killed in yesterday’s fertilizer plant explosion, MSNBC was looking for revenge. Revenge for the death of the gun control bill in the U.S. Senate.

Joe Scarborough also piled on, warning of consequences coming to anyone who voted against the “90 percent.” (Scarborough declared himself and anyone who supported the background checks in the now-dead bill, “We are the 90 percent!”)

As MSNBC showed the names and faces of the “no” voters, Politico’s Maggie Haberman joined the panel and speculated about the consequences to those who voted “no.” It is expected that Republicans who did not support the bill will be targeted by Democrats, and (at the 1:30 mark in the clip) Haberman also hinted that Organizing for Action (the president’s campaign machine) might also go after any Democrat who voted against the bill.

Later in that same discussion, Scarborough suggested that those who voted “no” will be in the crosshairs of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s money in the 2014 election cycle.

The president needs to get Mike Bloomberg in to stare at every one of them and say, ‘I don’t know how powerful you think you are, but you’re not powerful enough to withstand the money I’m going to throw into your district or your state.‘

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Joe Scarborough is about as factual and informative as my dog, anyone who takes him seriously should really seek professional help.

The only thing keeping MSNBC George Soros and GE’s money, otherwise it would be regulated to a 23 hour a day infomercal channel. (BTW, the one hour would be used for commercials pleading for more viewers).

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Joe Scarborough is about as factual and informative as my dog, anyone who takes him seriously should really seek professional help.

The only thing keeping MSNBC George Soros and GE’s money, otherwise it would be regulated to a 23 hour a day infomercal channel.

MSNBC isn't, nor does it claim to be, a news channel.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I didn't claim they were a news channel, only someone with the common sense of a house plant would think that msnbc actually does news.

In reality, they are a fantasy entertainment channel interrupted with the occasional comedy skit.

mamatutu

mama to two

The only thing keeping MSNBC George Soros and GE’s money, otherwise it would be regulated to a 23 hour a day infomercal channel. (BTW, the one hour would be used for commercials pleading for more viewers).

Soros is the man to watch. Obama is a puppet for this man. I will go as far to say that Obama is POTUS today because of Soros; he has control of so much in the world. If America has any sense left in 2014/16, we will get as many Repubs and Libertarians in office as possible, or, it could possibly be too late. JMO.

MMDad

Lem Putt

About

The premier cable destination for in-depth analysis of daily headlines, insightful political commentary and informed perspectives – 24/7. MSNBC defines news for the next generation with world-class reporting and a full schedule of live news coverage, political analysis and award-winning documentary programming – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MSNBC’s home on the Internet is tv.msnbc.com.

Andi, stick to window licking.

MadDogMarine

Soros is the man to watch. Obama is a puppet for this man. I will go as far to say that Obama is POTUS today because of Soros; he has control of so much in the world. If America has any sense left in 2014/16, we will get as many Repubs and Libertarians in office as possible, or, it could possibly be too late. JMO.

It goes beyond SOROS. Here is an interesting film that lays things out pretty well. Who is the real Franchise Owner behind the scenes.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ah the outdated "About" link that lists Ed Schultz anchoring a nightly program :cheesy:
It's their website. They claim to be a news organization.

In case you didn't get what Vrai was saying, make sure you lick the inside of the plastic bag.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
It's their website. They claim to be a news organization.

In case you didn't get what Vrai was saying, make sure you lick the inside of the plastic bag.

Phil Griffin has very publicly stated MSNBC is a POV network and "the place to go for progressives".

MSNBC

Phil Griffin - MSNBC - Place To Go For Progressives | Mediaite

So, again, I state, MSNBC is not and nor do they claim to be a fair and balanced, down the middle news network. They are a progressive "point of view" network. And anyone who turns it on for five minutes knows that.

MMDad

Lem Putt
So, again, I state, MSNBC is not and nor do they claim to be a fair and balanced, down the middle news network. They are a progressive "point of view" network. And anyone who turns it on for five minutes knows that.

You ball-less wonder. Now that you know you were wrong, you are trying to pretend that you didn't say what you clearly said.

You said that they do not claim to be a news channel. They clearly do. Now man up, admit you were wrong, and DIAF.