Education Visas are Scary and Dangerous

PsyOps

Pixelated
I know it’s still early and the facts aren’t completely in, but it appears the Boston bombers were here on education visas. And it’s also being reported that they may be of Middle East decent. If I remember, some of the 911 hijackers were also here on education visas.

In the same light our government is viewing how dangerous assault rifles are, and efforts to ban/limit gun ownership, shouldn’t the same logic be applied to visas given to people of Middle East decent? If semi-automatic weapons are scary and dangerous and need to be banned, I find people of Mideast decent here on visas scary and dangerous and they should be banned.

Isn’t that the logic? :shrug:

nomoney

I know it’s still early and the facts aren’t completely in, but it appears the Boston bombers were here on education visas. And it’s also being reported that they may be of Middle East decent. If I remember, some of the 911 hijackers were also here on education visas.

In the same light our government is viewing how dangerous assault rifles are, and efforts to ban/limit gun ownership, shouldn’t the same logic be applied to visas given to people of Middle East decent? If semi-automatic weapons are scary and dangerous and need to be banned, I find people of Mideast decent here on visas scary and dangerous and they should be banned.

Don't think thats the case with these two.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss

You're right. It's early. Let's wait for facts to be established.

I've heard they are of possible Chechen extraction, permanent residents and NOT here on education visas.

I otherwise take and agree with your points, though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're right. It's early. Let's wait for facts to be established.

I've heard they are of possible Chechen extraction, permanent residents and NOT here on education visas.

I otherwise take and agree with your points, though.

I heard they are from Turkey.

PsyOps

Pixelated
read the warzone thread. been here 10 years at least, legal voting citizens from Chechnya

I don't know what report to believe:

Surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect hails from overseas, been in US for decade | Fox News

The surviving Boston bomb suspect hails from Chechnya or Turkey and has lived in the United States for at least one year.

Police: One Boston bombing suspect dead, another on the run - CNN.com

According to a source briefed on the investigation, the suspects involved in the Boston bombing are originally from the Russian Caucasus and had moved to Kazakhstan at a young age before coming to the United States several years ago.

Another source, from federal law enforcement, also told CNN that the man being sought has been in the United States for at least a couple of years.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Let's just give it time.

I'm sure once boston2013truthers.com goes online they will have all the facts laid out for us :)