Bomber questions...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...where's the manifesto, the reason they did it?

If killing, body count, is the game, why the very limited number of people you can kill on a sidewalk towards the end of the race? There are a LOT of better soft targets.

Why would you wear a white ball cap that makes you stick out like a sore thumb?

Why would you not kill the person you car jacked? Not kill the folks in the 7/11?

Why the marathon? It's not even symbolic of America. Or the government. Or anything but a bunch of people that think running 26 miles is a good idea.

:popcorn:

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss

If killing, body count, is the game, why the very limited number of people you can kill on a sidewalk towards the end of the race? There are a LOT of better soft targets.

Why would you not kill the person you car jacked? Not kill the folks in the 7/11?

Why the marathon? It's not even symbolic of America. Or the government. Or anything but a bunch of people that think running 26 miles is a good idea.

False flag?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
False flag?

OR it could be just two crazy kids that don't represent anything, and just thought it would be a cool way to make the headlines.

Personally I think this is the scariest scenario.. what can you do to prevent the next one?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OR it could be just two crazy kids that don't represent anything, and just thought it would be a cool way to make the headlines.

Personally I think this is the scariest scenario.. what can you do to prevent the next one?

Pass another gun law. That oughta do it.

Good target, tax day and as I learned today first Monday before certain date this week is a big deal in Mass. Patriot's Day. Paul Revere's ride.
They did what they were out to do and tried to get away.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nah. Just used. The best volunteer is sometimes someone who has no idea they'd volunteered.

:buddies:

Hmmm.... so many conspiracies could come out of this one.

I'll start one here and now: A government agency was doing one of their stings and enticed these guys to do something. They go and get the fake explosives, then decide to go out to a quarry and do a test first. Doesn't work, so they go do the research and do it themselves.

Your turn.

Pass another gun law. That oughta do it.

Just gun powder, only possible solution. Maybe fertilizer too.

Why crock pots?
They go after our pressure cookers and we say nothing... next thing you know it will be our crock pots. I'm already catching wind that we may have to have a background check in order to purchase a clay roasting pot for a reputable Pampered Chef distributor. :ohwell:

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Hmmm.... so many conspiracies could come out of this one.

I'll start one here and now: A government agency was doing one of their stings and enticed these guys to do something. They go and get the fake explosives, then decide to go out to a quarry and do a test first. Doesn't work, so they go do the research and do it themselves.

Your turn.

I like that one so much, I'm not sure I want to take it anywhere else.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
They go after our pressure cookers and we say nothing... next thing you know it will be our crock pots. I'm already catching wind that we may have to have a background check in order to purchase a clay roasting pot for a reputable Pampered Chef distributor. :ohwell:

No, no, no. Only High Capacity Assault clay roasting pots.