Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Brea

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Boston Bomb Suspect's Dad Tells Him to Surrender, Warns ' Hell Will Break Loose' if Son Dies

The father warned, however, "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose."

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them." - why would the Gov. be out to get this man's sons - he obviously does not understand how the US Justice System Works :shrug:

Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives.

The older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was described as an outgoing person who was a champion boxer, a "decent" pianist, drove a Mercedes and liked the movie "Borat." But in captions on an undated boxing photo album operated by photographer Johannes Hirn, Tamerlan Tsarnaev said, "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

He also told the photographer he was a "very religious" Muslim boxer who did not smoke or drink. One caption said he usually did not take his shirt off so girls wouldn't get bad ideas.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Deport all of them now!

This would be a good time to have an honest discussion on our current immigration policies in this country. We are a nation founded by Anglo Saxon Christians. If that offends you then go somewhere else so you won't build up some simmering hatred of your gracious hosts.

Our southern borders are little more than lines on the map. Heaven knows who is crossing the rio on a daily basis. Enough already. If we remove the folks without the proper permission to be here, that would go a long way at lowering the unemployment/underemployment situation.

Press 1 for English, don't press any other buttons until you learn to speak English.

MarieB

The aunt in Canada and uncle in MD are nuts too, get rid of the entire clan.

Why do you say the uncles are nuts?

I wonder what they thought could have happened and wonder if they thought this would ever happen

but if I were them I'd be devastated and concerned for my family

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Why do you say the uncles are nuts?

I wonder what they thought could have happened and wonder if they thought this would ever happen

but if I were them I'd be devastated and concerned for my family

Maybe not crazy, but very passionate. The way he was ranting. I guess of the bunch, he may have made the most sense.

MarieB

Maybe not crazy, but very passionate. The way he was ranting. I guess of the bunch, he may have made the most sense.

I understand the suspicion, as I really feel as though the break in the family had something to do with radicalism. Why did the parents go back to Russia and why was there asylum granted?

But

I understand him being upset. Who wants to be linked to that? Their house was surrounded. He has kids and obviously everyone now knows that they are linked

The jury is still out on me about them