New Brewery in Calvert!

Hank

my war
OPENING SOON! Mully's Brewery. « A Proud Southern Maryland Craft BreweryMully's Brewery. - A Southern Maryland Craft Brewery! We are dedicated to creating real craft beers. Traditional, small quantity, high quality beers is our specialty.

***I am not affiliated with this business in any way, shape, or form... including merchandise, construction, brewing, marketing, telemarketing, facebooking, spelling, grammar or finished product for consumption...though, I will be available for consuming said product!***

Last edited:

SoMdDude

Who will you be distributing through? and to where? and are you hiring at all? lol

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am not a big beer drinker, but I love trying the Ruddy Duck beers! I've also been to Gordon Biersch in DC once - and that was a lot of fun.

There are several Mully's beers I'd love to try. Heck - I'd try all of them, I'm sure I'll like a couple already. The Patxuent Pale, Marc6, & Carmelite Wheat sound really good!

Hank

my war
Why are they selling a bunch of "stuff" before they even start selling beer? You usually make a name for yourself before you start merchandising.

Uhhh... Actually merchandising makes a name for you.... Marketing 101

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Uhhh... Actually merchandising makes a name for you.... Marketing 101

Normally as giveaways to build name recognition, you're trying to sell a personalized product when no one knows the name.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Website doesn't work very well on iPad.

And you of all people should know the difference between its and it's Francis

Wow lots of typos besides that one. Let me know when they are fixed.

Hank

my war
Website doesn't work very well on iPad.

And you of all people should know the difference between its and it's Francis

Wow lots of typos besides that one. Let me know when they are fixed.

I have nothing to do with them or their website, Knob... I just saw that there was another local brewery. So, you fix the effing typos, PadBoy!