MEDIA AND SECURITY AGENCY's

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Both need to STFU about all our terror events. This example pizzed me off yesterday about the bombing in Boston. They had been able to get a pretty positive ID on those two Dicks, from all the surveillance video. And one of their clues was seeing them post explosion with no backpack and them just calmly walking away, while everyone else is in a panic…

Yes we learn from all the BAD Dicks errors they make but so do they from ALL THE MEDIA hype they put out… So next time, whoever the perp is will run crazy in the streets too.

Just my thoughts, I don’t think we need to know all the details!!!!!

nomoney

Both need to STFU about all our terror events. This example pizzed me off yesterday about the bombing in Boston. They had been able to get a pretty positive ID on those two Dicks, from all the surveillance video. And one of their clues was seeing them post explosion with no backpack and them just calmly walking away, while everyone else is in a panic…

Yes we learn from all the BAD Dicks errors they make but so do they from ALL THE MEDIA hype they put out… So next time, whoever the perp is will run crazy in the streets too.

Just my thoughts, I don’t think we need to know all the details!!!!!
:yeahthat:

Attachments

• bomb.jpg
    bomb.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 79

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I was wondering why that was pointed out about the doper convention shooting in Colorado as well. But then the clues that tipped off the authorities in both instances would come out at the trial anyway, so keeping it secret is rather beside the point. Any defense attorney worth his salt would try to disqualify the identification of their client video by trying to make the authorities appear arbitrary. Therefore, prosecution would bring out whey the perpetrators were picked out of a crowd. Since these trials are public, the press would spell it out later-rather-than-sooner.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I was wondering why that was pointed out about the doper convention shooting in Colorado as well. But then the clues that tipped off the authorities in both instances would come out at the trial anyway, so keeping it secret is rather beside the point. Any defense attorney worth his salt would try to disqualify the identification of their client video by trying to make the authorities appear arbitrary. Therefore, prosecution would bring out whey the perpetrators were picked out of a crowd. Since these trials are public, the press would spell it out later-rather-than-sooner.

Which is why GITMO is still open and civilian trails have gone forward.
Nobody wants to releae the "how did we know" information to the defendants (who can relay it back to thier comrades).

Worse yet, the government doesn't want a public trail so all that information isn't broadcast worldwide - just give away the sources of information.