Praise God!!!!! Thank you for your prayers!!

hotcoffee

:yahoo::yahoo:
NO CHEMO!

I have a genetic issue. I have to go to testing every three months. My mom passed a gene to me. So chemo would do not good anyway. But Hey....

Right as of this minute I am cancer free and NO CHEMO! :yahoo:

Thank you all for your prayers..... that's what we wanted to hear.... NO Chemotherapy!

He answers prayers .....

:coffee:

mamatutu

mama to two
Good news is always uplifting. I am happy for you, especially, knowing the stress you have been under. I firmly believe in the power of community prayer! :huggy:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I'm so incredibly happy for you. Cancer is an evil, ugly disease. I'm so happy you're cancer free! Now go celebrate with your loved ones, I know the relief they all feel as well. :yahoo:

hotcoffee

My buddy at the office started putting me on a prayer list at the very beginning. I'm going to visit her church tomorrow [the Methodist Church at Church and Main in Prince Frederick 9:30AM].

I told her this is just a one time thing.... I don't normally go to church and I'm a Baptist.... but they must have some pretty awesome prayer warriors there so I thought I'd go just once.

NO CHEMO!

I have a genetic issue. I have to go to testing every three months. My mom passed a gene to me. So chemo would do not good anyway. But Hey....

Right as of this minute I am cancer free and NO CHEMO! :yahoo:

Thank you all for your prayers..... that's what we wanted to hear.... NO Chemotherapy!

He answers prayers .....

Very good news. Happy for you.