shameful

SOCIO

A public apology is definately in order...The coach was out of line. He may have thought it was all in fun but the focus of his joke was a child who was already in period of looking for acceptance and begining the long ugly road of keeping up appearances to look good...An award like this could lead some to drastic self-inflicting measures...Only bullies and smug folk would thik otherwise...Besides..he was the coach, everyone look up to the coach and he knows that...shameful...well hey...at least no one was sodomized

SOCIO

d'oh!!
I hate it when I post a reply as a new thread...Sorry, this is supposed to be a reply to the Cry Baby thread...

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by SOCIO
A public apology is definately in order...The coach was out of line. He may have thought it was all in fun but the focus of his joke was a child who was already in period of looking for acceptance and begining the long ugly road of keeping up appearances to look good...An award like this could lead some to drastic self-inflicting measures...Only bullies and smug folk would thik otherwise...Besides..he was the coach, everyone look up to the coach and he knows that...shameful...well hey...at least no one was sodomized

How about a linkie?

I'm sure you are talking about the "cry baby" award, but please refresh my memory. The whole thing when I heard it sounded like a joke, you know a JOKE, a big fat joke. But of course in a sue happy world, with so many people to pizz off for whatever reason, we cannot make jokes anymore.