Obama's worried

bcp

In My Opinion
If not too much trouble I would like to see something else about it too.

This would be a major mistake on the obama admins part. I dont think he is ready for it yet.

MMDad

Lem Putt
What a bunch of poorly written drivel crap. You'd have to be an idiot to take this at face value.

laynpipe

I'm surprised you all didn't believe this. You seem to believe every other piece of dribble that comes from these type of ubber conservative extremist journalists.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm surprised you all didn't believe this. You seem to believe every other piece of dribble that comes from these type of ubber conservative extremist journalists.

And with your level of disingenuousness it doesn’t surprise me that you feel this way. You see, there are some of us that desire honesty and truth. And then there are folks like you that are purely motivated by the politics. People like you are so mired in your narrow spectrum of political protectionism that it becomes impossible for you to believe there are actually honest people in this world.

laynpipe

And with your level of disingenuousness it doesn’t surprise me that you feel this way. You see, there are some of us that desire honesty and truth. And then there are folks like you that are purely motivated by the politics.

And then there are the folks that think they know me and my desire for honestly and truth....but have no clue. :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
And then there are the folks that think they know me and my desire for honestly and truth....but have no clue. :buddies:

I read what you write. You are a hack. You bleed for the left and any opposition to that has to be laid in some conspiracy rather than a pursuit of the truth. Your Benghazi arguments speak loudly to this.

laynpipe

So, my opinion on the Benghazi situation makes me a hack ? LOL

I could very easily turn that around and say that you are a hack and blinded by the right and their focus to tear down this administration. Opinions are like a$$holes remember ??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do you have to follow me around the boards trolling on every word that I type ?

Go do some work or something. Jeez.

You should take some pride in that fact that you are a constant source of amusement and amazement for so many. And its free! :buddies:

laynpipe

You know, I have a certain lever of respect for you and your opinions and posts on here. But sometimes your just a little over the top and silly.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You know, I have a certain lever of respect for you and your opinions and posts on here. But sometimes your just a little over the top and silly.

oh nose! I can't believe I've been accused of being "over the top" or "silly" on this forum. I mean, heck, the bar is set so darned high to start with, amirite? :1bdz:

So..waddya think about ole Jay Carney's Big Lie? He swore that there had been only one minor revision to the Banghazi Talking Points that Susan Rice trotted out. :coffee: