...it might also be a definition of stupidity

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This racist rant over at Townhall.com is sure to raise eyebrows and the BGI's ire.

Walter E Williams said:
What I am saying is that if one is strategizing on how to improve the lives of the poorest black people, he wants to leave off his to-do list election of Democrats and black politicians. Also to be left off the to-do list is a civil rights agenda. Racial discrimination has little to do with major problems confronting black people.

bcp

In My Opinion
This racist rant over at Townhall.com is sure to raise eyebrows and the BGI's ire.
I don't find it racist if the numbers can prove it.
racist would be to ignore those numbers and facts and try to put the blame in the wrong area.
You can not develop a solution to a problem until you pinpoint the direct cause of that problem.

From the article, it says that 72% of black children today are born out of wedlock. If those are true numbers then to mention those numbers is not racist.
Now that we have a number, the thing to do is to find out why.

Cutting social services back might be a good way to start.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I don't find it racist if the numbers can prove it.
racist would be to ignore those numbers and facts and try to put the blame in the wrong area.
You can not develop a solution to a problem until you pinpoint the direct cause of that problem.

From the article, it says that 72% of black children today are born out of wedlock. If those are true numbers then to mention those numbers is not racist.
Now that we have a number, the thing to do is to find out why.

Cutting social services back might be a good way to start.

But for a black minister to quote those statistics and to draw those conclusions, the national consensus would be that he is racist. No?

Attachments

• That's Racist.gif
    That's Racist.gif
    177.5 KB · Views: 24