Gig's up

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Drones, IRS targeting political opponents and now this?

Justice Department obtains 2 months of AP phone records in probe - CBS News

This is why I've been :smack: righties for trying to trump up every single little tiny thing as a massive scandal... because now there are real scandals popping up and a whole lot of people just don't care either because it doesn't involve guns or they're tired of the wolf crying.

But this stuff - Obama's out of control. This is tyranny.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But isn't that story just breaking? Give it a couple days..the fact that CBS is on it means that everyone else soon will be too.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

This is why I've been :smack: righties for trying to trump up every single little tiny thing as a massive scandal... because now there are real scandals popping up and a whole lot of people just don't care either because it doesn't involve guns or they're tired of the wolf crying.

I think the real problem is that people no longer care unless something directly affects them. Obama could be murdering hookers and the media would ignore it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
But isn't that story just breaking? Give it a couple days..the fact that CBS is on it means that everyone else soon will be too.

Not a couple of days, was just reading it on Fox then I saw this thread. I've seen it on other news sites also.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

And if I recall correctly, you were considering voting for the bastard again. You may have. :duh:

Severa

Common sense ain't common

I was alerted to it thanks to a breaking news alert from FoxNews on my husband's phone. Looked around and saw it on the AP site. A quick pop around and I see coverage now on CNN, NBC, FoxNews, Drudge Report....

Oh damn! :killingme QUICK! Go look at Huffington Post. Waitasec lemme screen grab this....THERE YA GO

Attachments

• huffpo.jpg
    huffpo.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 76

DipStick

I think the real problem is that people no longer care unless something directly affects them. Obama could be murdering hookers and the media would ignore it.

It's not the media ignoring things, it's the public ignoring things.

Matthews is tearing Obama a new one right now.

DipStick

And if I recall correctly, you were considering voting for the bastard again. You may have. :duh:

You'd be wrong. I didn't vote for Obama. I get so pissed off over his drone policy that I lose vision when people mention it.

Obama is Bush on steroids.

DipStick

I'm officially pissed off now. Obama isn't a progressive. He's a tyrannical dictator who thinks he can do whatever the want.

Blaming Bush doesn't work anymore.

DipStick

Oh and we righties have been WARNING people about Obama for YEARS and you're JUST now waking up to the cluebat that's been bashing you over the head?

Manufacturing birth certificate "scandals" and claiming Fast and Furious was all a massive program that Obama started in 2006 when he wasn't POTUS to take away everyone's guns is why people don't take the right seriously.

I'm still not sold on Benghazi being a massive scandal - I think it's a bureaucratic knife fight between the CIA and State Department. But this IRS stuff and this intrusion on First Amendment rights is disturbing.

F Obama. I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Manufacturing birth certificate "scandals" and claiming Fast and Furious was all a massive program that Obama started in 2006 when he wasn't POTUS to take away everyone's guns is why people don't take the right seriously.

I'm still not sold on Benghazi being a massive scandal - I think it's a bureaucratic knife fight between the CIA and State Department. But this IRS stuff and this intrusion on First Amendment rights is disturbing.

F Obama. I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt.

REALLY, I was just ready to give up on society ( ok just the left side ) and you go and do this. Could there be others like you out there somewhere. Should I have a little hope or is this just a tease. Chicago politics have moved to the White House and it is still being practiced and preached and now even you have come to doubt it. Gotta make you have some doubt about the other stuff. Maybe there is hope after all. :yahoo:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
It's not the media ignoring things, it's the public ignoring things.

Matthews is tearing Obama a new one right now.
BS!!

The media has been ignoring just about everything Barry has done for the past four years.

Let's see;

Rev. Wright
Fast n Furious
Benghazi
Camp Bastion
Barry taking nine months to get Osama
New Black Panthers
Green Energy scams
General Motors bail out
GSA
Boston Marathon Bombing

And that's just the ones I remember, I'm sure I could find more if I tried.

DipStick

Spying on the AP is a grotesque violation of the public trust. Eric Holder should resign, tonight.

How in the hell can journalists operate now if the public can't trust them because the government is seizing their phone records.

:smack:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Obama isn't a progressive. He's a tyrannical dictator who thinks he can do whatever the want.

Um, you just described a liberal/progressive to the tee.

Barry is a progressive, he's just not doing what other progressive want him to do fast enough...........that is hand them money and take care of their every need.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Spying on the AP is a grotesque violation of the public trust. Eric Holder should resign, tonight.

How in the hell can journalists operate now if the public can't trust them because the government is seizing their phone records.

The public hasn't trusted "journalists" for years.

Man, talk about coming out from under a rock.

Hi, my name is GW, welcome to the year 2013, that's a car, it's a horseless carriage and that thing that just went over is called an airplane.:killingme:killingme:killingme

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc

How can you trust journalists? They are not the bringers of truth they once were considered to be. This administration has employed many family members of major networks news editors. You should check into that for your own discovery. This whole thing was done to see which reporter was with them and who is talking to a mole so they could try and do more damage control. Makes me wonder what else we do not know about that might be out there.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
The public hasn't trusted "journalists" for years.

Man, talk about coming out from under a rock.

No s**t. I'm 36 yrs old and I haven't trusted the media since high school.

Answer me something, and this goes to anyone who wants to chime in. Obviously, I'm too young to remember Nixon. What was the media like when the whole Watergate scandal blew up?