How I Met Your Mother

I missed the freakin finale where we FINALLY met the damn Mother!! I haven't watched it from the beginning and don't really watch it weekly but when I see it's on, it's on :lol: buuuuut I was absolutely looking forward to the finale....dammit!!

MMM_donuts

Oh no! I missed it, too. I didn't know it had aired. I enjoy the show but just kinda watch it whenever I catch it on tv.

Bavarian

That is what TIVO is for. I hope and said so on an entertainment survey that the show runs at least another year to see Ted adjust to married life. But with Marshall and Lilypad moving to Italy, Robin and Barney getting married, seems like all loose ends being tied up. Shame, I liked that show. Maybe if you did not Tivo it you can Summer reruns.

Beta84

They're out to get us
That is what TIVO is for. I hope and said so on an entertainment survey that the show runs at least another year to see Ted adjust to married life. But with Marshall and Lilypad moving to Italy, Robin and Barney getting married, seems like all loose ends being tied up. Shame, I liked that show. Maybe if you did not Tivo it you can Summer reruns.

You clearly didn't watch the season finale. Rome isn't a guarantee anymore :whistle:

BUT I read about the next season and apparently a large portion of next season (if not the entire season??) is focused on the wedding weekend. So instead of time going at normal speed, like the previous seasons, it might go at slow-mo. I guess we'll see what happens, but that's what the creators were saying would make up at least a good portion of the final season.

Also, CBS always has the last couple episodes of their shows (including HIMYM) on their website. I thought it was usually a week + 1 day after, but maybe it's already out there if Kris10 watched.

By the way...was it just me, or was finally seeing the mother disappointing? They had built it up SO MUCH that when I finally saw it I was just like..."oh geez that's what we've been waiting for???" Very anticlimactic :shrug:

You clearly didn't watch the season finale. Rome isn't a guarantee anymore :whistle:

BUT I read about the next season and apparently a large portion of next season (if not the entire season??) is focused on the wedding weekend. So instead of time going at normal speed, like the previous seasons, it might go at slow-mo. I guess we'll see what happens, but that's what the creators were saying would make up at least a good portion of the final season.

Also, CBS always has the last couple episodes of their shows (including HIMYM) on their website. I thought it was usually a week + 1 day after, but maybe it's already out there if Kris10 watched.

By the way...was it just me, or was finally seeing the mother disappointing? They had built it up SO MUCH that when I finally saw it I was just like..."oh geez that's what we've been waiting for???" Very anticlimactic :shrug:

I wonder how the whole Italy thing's going to play out. Ugh why can't he just be a judge by phone or vaporized image judge?! :lol:

Ew the whole season would mostly be the wedding weekend?! Boo!!

Yeah, I posted a link to the finale :yay:

VERY disappointing! I was like...."Wait, that's it?!?" They haven't even met yet....le'sighhhh