What is on your MP3 player that…

Misfit

Lawful neutral
You’d be ashamed if anyone found it?

I’ll start, I have George Michael’s discography on mine. I don't know how that happened maybe subconsciously I've always wanted to be a member of Wham.

:blushing:

I don't have an MP3 player... but I do have Rachmaninoff in my CD collection. I am not embarrassed by it but it isn't something people normally listen to in their car. :ohwell:

EVERYONE SHOULD BE LISTENING TO RACHMANINOFF!! :cds:

If you have the time, listen to the song "Bogoroditse Devo"... It is the Russian version of Ave Maria... MOST beautiful song I have ever heard. Ever. :coffee:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Eminem - Slim Shady and Lose Yourself

[punk white boy wanna be rapper]

You better lose yourself in the moment, you own it, you better never let it go.....

This is now going to be in my head all day long....:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm sure I would get #### from other people. The Labyrinth soundtrack. All bowie, all day.

Dance magic dance.... :dance:

I'm a woman so nothing music-wise embarrasses me. I can get away with listening to The Archies and Dropkick Murphys and Anne Murray and 2 Chainz back to back.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Not ashamed, but I have one of the Blue Man Group's albums on my mp3 player. It's great walking music. Some people might think it's weird. I also have the soundtrack from Braveheart, love those bagpipes!

JLS

Genie in a bottle - Christina Aquilera.. alot of 80's music.. :dye:

You’d be ashamed if anyone found it?

I’ll start, I have George Michael’s discography on mine. I don't know how that happened maybe subconsciously I've always wanted to be a member of Wham.

:blushing:

JLS

I have everything from Led Z to Chuck Brown to And Rieu to Britney Spears to EU and RE to Lynyrd Skynyrd to Pistol Annie's.. I like alot of different music but I'm totally a rock chick.. :drummer: :singer: and I sing in the car !! :getdown: :larry:

I was listening to the Backstreet Boys Pandora station this morning and that came on. It's been forever since I heard it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have so much that could be considered "embarrassing", that I just don't care. But I'm smart enough not to play the ipod around, seniors, young child, and highly religious. :biggrin:

I also turn it down at stop lights.

Let's see

Lil Kim's "How many Licks"

Ludacris "Pussy Poppin"

All of the Bongwater songs have a high potential of being offensive or embarrassing and I have the entire "The Power of Pussy" album on there.

Then I also have a wide range of Latin/Spanish/Mexican songs and half of them I don't know what's being said sooo :shrug:

But I also carry the Psychedelic Furs and the Violent Femmes and some Dead Kennedys...

With some speed metal with Anthrax, Megadeth, SOD and Overkill

Hell my whole Ipod is embarrassing...

I didn't even get into the blues and the bluegrass sections...:ohwell:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I have so much that could be considered "embarrassing", that I just don't care. But I'm smart enough not to play the ipod around, seniors, young child, and highly religious. :biggrin:

I also turn it down at stop lights.

Let's see

Lil Kim's "How many Licks"

Ludacris "Pussy Poppin"

All of the Bongwater songs have a high potential of being offensive or embarrassing and I have the entire "The Power of Pussy" album on there.

Then I also have a wide range of Latin/Spanish/Mexican songs and half of them I don't know what's being said sooo :shrug:

But I also carry the Psychedelic Furs and the Violent Femmes and some Dead Kennedys...

With some speed metal with Anthrax, Megadeth, SOD and Overkill

Hell my whole Ipod is embarrassing...

I didn't even get into the blues and the bluegrass sections...:ohwell:

I find myself turning down "Magic Stick", "Back That Azz Up", "Doin It", etc. when I pull into my son's daycare. :ohwell: