Prayers Please

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I am not here to quote scripture or to argue and try to decipher the meaning of life.

Brother Bob (Railroad) is in the hospital and needs prayers.

Please pray for his recovery and for God to give him strength.

mamatutu

mama to two
I am not here to quote scripture or to argue and try to decipher the meaning of life.

Thank you for letting the forum know. Sending prayers. I hope all will go well. I enjoy Railroad very much.

hotcoffee

We're praying for you Brother Bob.... come home soon...

:coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Thoughts & prayers going up. Sorry to hear you're not doing well, hope you make a speedy recovery, RR. :flowers:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Prayers for you Railroad. I don't know what you believe, but I hope whatever it is, along with your friends and family, it all gives you the strength and peace you need.

:buddies:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I won't know for weeks or even a month. He's in rehab and might hate me for posting this.

He has been a dear friend to me for years and I just pray he will be okay.

His devotionals make me think and he has lifted me up when I am down.

He has no contact now and is hopefully helping and getting help.

I tried.

Dear Lord,

Please give Bob the strength to overwhelm the demons in his life. This is all I ask for.

Amen.

mamatutu

mama to two
I won't know for weeks or even a month. He's in rehab and might hate me for posting this.

He has been a dear friend to me for years and I just pray he will be okay.

His devotionals make me think and he has lifted me up when I am down.

He has no contact now and is hopefully helping and getting help.

I tried.

Dear Lord,

Please give Bob the strength to overwhelm the demons in his life. This is all I ask for.

Amen.

Amen. Wenchy, I just love you so much! Illness is illness, period. I am sure the thoughts and prayers on this thread will not change, nor will RR be mad at you. You are, very obviously, a good friend to him, and care very much. It is the ones that don't seek help that have no hope. That third chromosome is such a sneaky devil. :huggy: to you both.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Amen. Wenchy, I just love you so much! Illness is illness, period. I am sure the thoughts and prayers on this thread will not change, nor will RR be mad at you. You are, very obviously, a good friend to him, and care very much. It is the ones that don't seek help that have no hope. That third chromosome is such a sneaky devil. :huggy: to you both.

His last email to me:

Please remember that I still love you. I will NOT say goodbye to you, ever.

Love,
Bob

Prayers each day are needed and I have no answers since there is only communication through God.