Speed Trap in St. Leonard

Chris0nllyn

Radar set up on southbound Rt.4 in St. Leonard.

The boys have been out in full force lately....slow down.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
They had 3 pulled over near Nursery Rd a little bit ago, pretty slick they way they were doing it, sitting under the trees facing south bound, never seen them until I got right up on them

Psyche

Maryland's Smooth Operator Program is underway this week. You can expect visible speed enforcement, as well as other aggressive driving enforcement efforts by Calvert County Sheriff's Deputies and MSP.

Chris0nllyn

They had 3 pulled over near Nursery Rd a little bit ago, pretty slick they way they were doing it, sitting under the trees facing south bound, never seen them until I got right up on them

Guess it's a bit better than sitting in full camo in the woods...

Chris0nllyn

You reminded me of the show Speeders; one of the episodes in Calvert showed them in camo in the woods. I don't think Speeders is on, anymore.

That's what I was refering to. :lol:

Good ole' Cpl. Moschetto.

He arrested someone for being drunk on a Segway also. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Maryland's Smooth Operator Program is underway this week. You can expect visible speed enforcement, as well as other aggressive driving enforcement efforts by Calvert County Sheriff's Deputies and MSP.

Look at the stats when they get released, well over %90 of the citations issued during the sweep will be for speeding, with equipment violations including seatbelts in second.

TPD

the poor dad
St. Mary's County Sherriff's Office has received a grant for speeding and aggressive driving enforcement. Why would they target rt 235 in the Dameron/St james area on a Monday night at 10:30? Easy safe pickins maybe? Don't ask me how I know...:whistle:

ZARA

Last night was interesting to say the least. Driving up 4 to the Show Arena I past 8 cops (that I saw). Of those 8, 4 had people pulled over. A few people were high beaming everyone else giving them heads up. Guess the people that got pulled over were driving to fast to notice the high beam alerts.

garyt27

INAFJ
64mph

What do you think?, keep it at 63/64 on rte 4 and you should be good. Is there any reason to go faster. If you entered the county from the north on 4, ran all the way to the TJ bridge at 70, you would only get there maybe 5 mins before someone doing 63/64, I guess.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Last night was interesting to say the least. Driving up 4 to the Show Arena I past 8 cops (that I saw). Of those 8, 4 had people pulled over. A few people were high beaming everyone else giving them heads up. Guess the people that got pulled over were driving to fast to notice the high beam alerts.

They were too busy texting, lighting a cigarette and eating a mickey dees burger to notice!

Chris0nllyn

What do you think?, keep it at 63/64 on rte 4 and you should be good. Is there any reason to go faster. If you entered the county from the north on 4, ran all the way to the TJ bridge at 70, you would only get there maybe 5 mins before someone doing 63/64, I guess.

I try to stay around 64 if it's not rush hour.

Radar/Laser guns don't even go off unless you're doing 11mph over.

He pulled over a friend of mine for speeding. I asked her if he was as funny in person as he seems on TV.

I had the pleasure of meeting him also.

Asked me if I had any rocket launchers or hand grenades in my truck.....

A little tip, police will ask that to see your reaction. If you laugh, and downplay it as a stupid question, they assume you have nothing to hide. If you answer direct, to the point, and look like you have something to hide, you'll be getting searched.

A little tip, police will ask that to see your reaction. If you laugh, and downplay it as a stupid question, they assume you have nothing to hide. If you answer direct, to the point, and look like you have something to hide, you'll be getting searched.
What if I blurt out, "No... just a dead body?" :ohwell:

ZARA

I usually set cruise control at 60/62. When we first moved here I got pulled over in Dunkirk for going 65-68 and that was my first ticket in 12 yrs. I have slowed down significantly because I like my low insurance premiums and I don’t want another ticket. Gov’t taxes the hell out of us as it is…I’m not going to give them more reasons to take my money.

They were too busy texting, lighting a cigarette and eating a mickey dees burger to notice!

:yay:

itsrequired

You really have no idea what you are talking about. :killingme