Bonnie Raitt Concert

Cabbage

Due to my husband's unexpected travel for his job, I have 2 premium tickets for sale @ $50 each ( face value ) to the June 6 concert . We are museum members and were able to get these when they first went on sale.
If interested, please email me:

florida_football@gatorzone.com

tec2tec

Bonnie Raitt Tickets

I just sent you an emial but thought I would post here as well. I need two tickets and am willing to pay over face value. Let me know if you have tickets or know somebody who does. Thanks.

Tom

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by migtig
Well here's to hoping Cabbage feels some sympathy for me and doesn't let some unknown forum person take the tix that would make two regular posting forum members very happy (and maybe let Barbra forgive me). :crossingfingers:

:yeahthat: c'mon cabbage ... give 'em up to the regular vs. the stranger! :begging:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'll have one (1) extra ticket. Sorry it can't be more than that. If anyone needs it, PM me. Thanks! :smile:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Hey Barb - Ya wanna go by yourself? I'll pick you up and drop you off and pretend I am your personal driver. :biggrin:

You could drive her in her boat over, pull up, help her off, then speed off until the end of the show. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by BadGirl
I'll have one (1) extra ticket. Sorry it can't be more than that. If anyone needs it, PM me. Thanks! :smile:

Sorry I can't do any better than 1 ticket. But is is supposed to be a pretty good ticket - 28th row on the aisle. -- BG

Cabbage

The tics were sold

I sold the tickets only a couple of days after I posted this thread. I apologize for not editing it to advise that the tickets are no longer available.

Good luck in getting tickets. If the weather stays beautiful, it should be an amazing concert.

Christy

b*tch rocket
That's okay. I got Barb Cirque du Soleil tix to make up for Bonnie Raitt. It's not quite the same thu, but I ain't sure if she'll notice or not. So nobody tell her. :wink: :lol:

:yay: Cirque du Soleil is awesome. Last one I saw was Vairekai in Philly. :yay:

mondoman

I have (2) Bonnie Raitt concert tickets - $40 tickets x 2 = $80.00 - can't make it ............. any takers???

PM or email me..... Tanxs