3½ foot snake found in bag of Walmart potatoes

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That's weird. :confused: I can see a black snake or a garter snake but orange and white?? Ringnecks don't get that long.....I think its her pet.

ZARA

That is a corn snake. I call BS because if it was a "sealed" bag that means the snake was in it at the plant and would have died long before it got to the store from asphyxiation.

That is a corn snake. I call BS because if it was a "sealed" bag that means the snake was in it at the plant and would have died long before it got to the store from asphyxiation.
All potato bags I've ever seen are ventilated to allow airflow into the bag to avoid moisture build-up. Plastic bags have holes and paper bags have "netting" swatches.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Don't some potato bags have mesh holes to keep the potatoes from rotting? If it was a potato snake I could see this happening but not a corn snake.

ZARA

:stupid:
My reading comprehension for the past week has been an epic fail! Just ask Baja...LMAO

I was thinking potato chips…:doh:

Vince

Found one of these in a flower bed this morning....dead. A baby still and with no stripes, but orange and white.