Bible Thumpers Are Terrified Of Atheists

hotcoffee

I guess you would call me a thumper. I'm not afraid of atheists. I've read the end of the story and it doesn't look to good for the atheists.

Christians aren't afraid of atheists. Our hearts go out for them. We know what the end will be for them.

:coffee:

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I guess you would call me a thumper. I'm not afraid of atheists. I've read the end of the story and it doesn't look to good for the atheists.

Christians aren't afraid of atheists. Our hearts go out for them. We know what the end will be for them.

:coffee:

Amen. And don't forget to add my rifle clingin' as well.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:lol: that's like saying that folks who think a couple of guys swapping spit is disgusting are homophobic

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you're afraid of it :nono:

PsyOps

Pixelated
How ironic can you get? Christians defending their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to FREELY PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION is akin to being terrified of the people that spend a great amount of their time attacking Christians for FREELY PRACTICING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT because they (Atheists) are terrified that practicing that CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHT might somehow cause everyone to be brainwashed into believing the Peter Pan fairytale.

Can you spell D-E-F-L-E-C-T-I-O-N?

KingFish

Nothing to see here
A lot of atheists belittle beliefs that are based on faith. Yet when I look around the world, I find atheism requires much more of a leap of faith than my Christianity.