Zimmerman's Defense Today

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
lol! Zimmerman's boxing instructor made the case today that Georgie boy was non other than an overweight candy ass who couldn't learn to fight his way out of a paper bag.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Zimmerman's defense scored good points today, casting doubt on Martin's father's testimony about the voice, three or four witnesses that it was Zimmerman's voice screaming for helpon the tape, and won every legal question before the judge about admissible witnesses for tomorrow (toxicology reports on Martin, testimony for Zimmerman earlier today, etc.).

The prosecution is backpedaling right now.

How about you, boy? Have you learned how to punch yet?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Zimmerman's defense scored good points today, casting doubt on Martin's father's testimony about the voice, three or four witnesses that it was Zimmerman's voice screaming for helpon the tape, and won every legal question before the judge about admissible witnesses for tomorrow (toxicology reports on Martin, testimony for Zimmerman earlier today, etc.).

The prosecution is backpedaling right now.

How about you, boy? Have you learned how to punch yet?

Probably didn't help the prosecution claim it was Trayvon on the tape when 2 officers said Mr. Martin said it wasn't his sons voice when they interviewed him; shame the kid had to die

Pete

Repete
lol! Zimmerman's boxing instructor made the case today that Georgie boy was non other than an overweight candy ass who couldn't learn to fight his way out of a paper bag.

So he got a gun and won the fight. The end!

MMDad

Lem Putt

If someone with your immense intelligence can clearly see that he was at a distinct disadvantage in the fight, a bunch of people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty should be able to see it too.

Looks like he walks. Prepare for the riots.

MarieB

Please tell me that you realize that this only helps the defense arguement - he was then at a clear disadvantage in any scuffle that may have occurred

MarieB

If someone with your immense intelligence can clearly see that he was at a distinct disadvantage in the fight, a bunch of people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty should be able to see it too.

Looks like he walks. Prepare for the riots.

And someone else gets it

Midnightrider

I thought the, extremely biased toward the prosecution, fat lady previously ruled against admitting toxicology evidence??? Did she realize the error of her ways?

It's just you that is biased against the judge. She had not previously ruled, she had deferred judgement until they had the hearing they did yesterday. I think she is being pretty fair, both in her decisions and her rulings on objections.
The decisions last night all pretty much went in favor of the defense.

willie

It's just you that is biased against the judge. She had not previously ruled, she had deferred judgement until they had the hearing they did yesterday. I think she is being pretty fair, both in her decisions and her rulings on objections.
The decisions last night all pretty much went in favor of the defense.
You're right about me being biased against the judge. I'm even more biased against this entire politically inspired circus.