Adult Female Cat available for adoption

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Beautiful 5 year old cat that has been with small children and dogs and gets along great - no issues.

Owners are military and being transferred, and they can't take her with them.

Attachments

• Prinna.jpg
    Prinna.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Prinna2.jpg
    Prinna2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 158

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What a cutie.

I said the same thing when I saw her picture.

I just found out she has not been spayed, and she is due for shots. So I offered to process her through our rescue to get her done as long as the owner can pay the bill. That way we can also get her tested for FIV/FELV <G>.

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
BUMP - Still looking for a home for this beautiful girl! She goes in to be vetted this week and will be available for placement soon.

She sounds like the perfect cat, and these people are not happy to have to give her up. I do understand military life and you CAN'T always take your pets with you to every duty station. They are still trying to find her a good home.

She gets along with other cats, dogs, kids ........ will be fully vetted this week and ready to go! Adoption fee will be low as the owner is paying the majority of the vet bill <G>.

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The beautiful princess Prinna has arrived! She is more gorgeous in person. She is in hide-mode and hasn't come out of her carrier yet. She goes to be vetted on Wednesday along with Gilligan and Mrs. Howell. Prinna will take her crate, her food, scratcher, etc to her new home. Please help us find her a good home.

Prinna came from a home with small children that poked and pulled on her and she does not bite or scratch. Dogs? No problem, other cats? No problem. Perfect qualities to be an easy addition to just about any home.

Prinna would love to cuddle with you in bed.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This beautiful kitty is ready for a forever home. She doesn't want to be sad and wants to have her own family.

Saw this video and it is really funny!:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Princess is here and is hiding between my desk and the wall for now. When she gets tired of the dusty dark she'll make another appearance. Even in abject panic, locked in my tiny bathroom with me just after arriving, she was purring and rubbing all over my legs. She was also quite vocal, showing her Siamese side. She said, "I'm TERRIFIED! I need a MAN! And, why'd you have to have a DOG?! I'm so relieved that he didn't look at me as if I were his next meal. Dogs are like that, you know. I DO hope you will feed me well; as you can see, I'm fairly wasting away!" (If she were a human woman she'd be wearing size 18).

Princess may be dubbed with a new name soon. She will let me know if she wants it changed, and will give me the appropriate hints.

So anyway, after the house quiets down, I'm sure she'll cautiously go exploring. She'll be expecting to be put in a cage, and will be somewhat surprised to find that there is no cage in her future. Of course, she'll hide the surprise and won't ask about the cage idea. She won't be wanting to give me any ideas.

It is time for Mr. Mouse to be afraid. Very, very afraid.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Had I known you were so cat savvy sooner, I might have tried to talk you into the very shy Russian Blue looking gal.

I have no doubt that you can handle fur balls, and you may be right about her name changing, but she does look like a princess albeit a chubby one lol.

Was great to meet you, and you seem to have a really good heart. I feel good about Prinna being in good hands.

This was her face when we started our journey to you ......

ForumRunner_20131020_154018.jpg

Had I known you were so cat savvy sooner, I might have tried to talk you into the very shy Russian Blue looking gal.
Hey, put up the picture of the Russian blue... according to the vet my outdoor kitty that adopted me a couple years ago is a Russian Blue. :clap:

Roman

I have no doubt that you can handle fur balls, and you may be right about her name changing, but she does look like a princess albeit a chubby one lol.

Was great to meet you, and you seem to have a really good heart. I feel good about Prinna being in good hands.

This was her face when we started our journey to you ......

View attachment 100129
Is that her resting bitch face? She is beautiful. Congratulations RR.