Dear Mother Nature...

belvak

Happy Camper
Would you PLEASE bake up a hurricane!! A really, really, good one????? Hubby watches The Weather Channel every evening when we get home. I'm sooooooooo tired of them re-hashing every hurricane from 30 years ago up to "Sandy" every single day! If they don't get a new, really big hurricane to talk about soon, they may all go crazy! Me too!! :lol: So, since this year's hurricane season so far has been a bust, please give them something to work with!!!! Just keep it away from SOMD!!! TIA! :buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Would you PLEASE bake up a hurricane!! A really, really, good one????? Hubby watches The Weather Channel every evening when we get home. I'm sooooooooo tired of them re-hashing every hurricane from 30 years ago up to "Sandy" every single day! If they don't get a new, really big hurricane to talk about soon, they may all go crazy! Me too!! :lol: So, since this year's hurricane season so far has been a bust, please give them something to work with!!!! Just keep it away from SOMD!!! TIA! :buddies:
:jameo: And wait until we get back from Florida. PLEASE!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

No wonder TWC was on the TV when I stopped by Monday. :lol: And please, no hurricanes in Southern Maryland. I've been through 3 in this house and am quite tired of them. :ohwell:

No wonder TWC was on the TV when I stopped by Monday. :lol: And please, no hurricanes in Southern Maryland. I've been through 3 in this house and am quite tired of them. :ohwell:

Awww... jus think back to the days when you first built your dream home and looked around and said, "Aaaaaah! To be one with nature back in the woods surrounded by tall top heavy trees!" :dance:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Awww... jus think back to the days when you first built your dream home and looked around and said, "Aaaaaah! To be one with nature back in the woods surrounded by tall top heavy trees!" :dance:

:smack: Actually, I've fared so much better than my neighbors with hardwoods as opposed to my pines. I've never had any damage from the trees to my house from any of those storms. :cheers:

belvak

Happy Camper
I specified in my request to Mother Nature that she keep it out of SOMD!!!! They just need something new to talk about on TWC!!!! It's sort of like a football game where nobody is scoring, so the go over and over the last season's games for some highlights! B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

belvak

Happy Camper

:buddies: And Jazz, did you notice the never ending loop on TWC? It drives me crazy!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:smack: Actually, I've fared so much better than my neighbors with hardwoods as opposed to my pines. I've never had any damage from the trees to my house from any of those storms. :cheers:

Ooooohhhh...I hope you're knocking on some wood somewhere since you just threw out a dare to the Universe... :cds:

:lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

If one comes while we are on our cruise in October, I will inform the handler that it is your fault and you can deal with her. :coffee: