Physical Therapy - St. Mary's

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Who would you recommend for Physical Therapy in St Mary's county?

A search pulled up:

Gateau Physical Therapy
Aquatic Physical Therapy Services
Winters Chiropractic and Physical Therapy

Any comments or suggestions?

TIA :flowers:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I can't really make a recommendation as I've only been to Gateau and don't know any different, but they seem to know what they're doing. I had no complaints aside from the pain of doing the therapy. My shoulder improved to the point I don't need to go any longer.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I can't really make a recommendation as I've only been to Gateau and don't know any different, but they seem to know what they're doing. I had no complaints aside from the pain of doing the therapy. My shoulder improved to the point I don't need to go any longer.

Thanks! :love: I will need long term PT.

Judging by websites:

Gateau appears to be the best.

Winters appears to mainly be Chiropractic care with a dash of Physical therapy treatment thrown in.

I can't get Aquatics website to load. :ohwell:

Dukesdad

ultimate therapy in Leonardtown. Sam and Rita great. No relation to them just a very satisfied customer.

Ultimate Therapy

ultimate therapy in Leonardtown. Sam and Rita great. No relation to them just a very satisfied customer.

+1 for Ultimate Therapy.

No matter who you decide to go with, make sure you are treated by a licensed PT and that they are in the room during treatment.

Many places either set you up and leave you to do your own therapy or have 'helpers' treat you, who are neither licensed nor qualified.

Good luck!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
+1 for Ultimate Therapy.

No matter who you decide to go with, make sure you are treated by a licensed PT and that they are in the room during treatment.

Many places either set you up and leave you to do your own therapy or have 'helpers' treat you, who are neither licensed nor qualified.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info.

ginwoman

+1 for Ultimate Therapy.

Good luck!

That is totally what they did to me when I went ONCE many years ago to the PT place on Moakley St. They set me up and left me. Didn't pay any attention to me and the pool area was dirty looking and there was no where to safely put your clothes. It was not a good experience.