Cali's Restaurant At Seaside View Campground

kplinnane

Has anyone tried the new restaurant at Seaside View Campground? It's called Cali's Restaurant and so far is only open on weekends, wanna know if its worth a try.

dontknowwhy

my guess too
just for fun, I'll go there this weekend & give a critique
she better pray to god it's better than Checkers

We went last Sunday for lunch. They had the Skins game on which was nice (except for the fact that the Skins played HORRIBLY!) The food was really good. We had the wings and a couple reubens. I haven't had a reuben like that in a long time.

The folks that work there were really nice. I think the only thing the place needs is some more decore and to fix up the outside of the building, but seeing the rennovations they have done inside, the place looks great. We used to go there back in 2006 and 07 when Ronnie owned it and it was more of a bar. The place stunk and was dingy. Not like that anymore. I definitely recommend giving it a try.

The view is amazing too!

kmt

Has anyone tried the new restaurant at Seaside View Campground? It's called Cali's Restaurant and so far is only open on weekends, wanna know if its worth a try.

The food is delicious! Everything is fresh. Super new place to go. The menu is simple and wholesome with those foods that make you feel warm and cozy inside.