Sakura in Leonardtown

Their parking lot always looks empty. I would think a location in that area would be the ideal place to put a restaurant but no restaurant that has ever been there has managed to draw in the crowd needed to keep it open for long...:ohwell:

luvmygdaughters

Their parking lot always looks empty. I would think a location in that area would be the ideal place to put a restaurant but no restaurant that has ever been there has managed to draw in the crowd needed to keep it open for long...:ohwell:

The only time I saw the parking lot crowded was their opening nite. My daughters coming over Friday nite and she likes sushi, thought about trying the place, but a little leery. I agree, for some reason, restaurants just dont make it in that location.

The only time I saw the parking lot crowded was their opening nite. My daughters coming over Friday nite and she likes sushi, thought about trying the place, but a little leery. I agree, for some reason, restaurants just dont make it in that location.

Give them a shot... What the heck have you got to lose?

Your life, if they cut the blowfish wrong......

Yeah, but we are a forum of people that eat two-week old hard crabs and chicken that has been thawing for days on the counter... we like to dine on the edge up in here...:banana:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
they were ok... not the best sushi i have ever had but over all it was good.

but service was fast... :buddies:

RPMDAD

I just read this article that states the one in Ltown is not related at all to the PF Sakura which is part of a chain started in Va. The PF one is good, no thoughts at all about the Ltown one. Read the comments after the article.

"Your recent article of our restaurant coming to Leonardtown by Mr. Myers was noticed by one of our employees at our Prince Frederick location and I was notified by her. The said restaurant in the article is NOT one of ours. It has nothing to do with our company. Sakura is a very common name everywhere and cannot be trade marked. It was that way already when we started many years ago. And now, we believe that people are taking advantage of our good name for their own purpposes. We have noticed many establishments opening around metro area with the same name. There is not much we can do. All of OUR locations are listed in our website, and any that are not listed there IS NOT OURS. We wish someone would have contacted us before the article was written. As is, please post some kind of retraction stating that the one coming or going in Leonardtown is not in our group. Thank you. "

New restaurant coming to Leonardtown - Southern Maryland News

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I just read this article that states the one in Ltown is not related at all to the PF Sakura which is part of a chain started in Va. The PF one is good, no thoughts at all about the Ltown one. Read the comments after the article.

"Your recent article of our restaurant coming to Leonardtown by Mr. Myers was noticed by one of our employees at our Prince Frederick location and I was notified by her. The said restaurant in the article is NOT one of ours. It has nothing to do with our company. Sakura is a very common name everywhere and cannot be trade marked. It was that way already when we started many years ago. And now, we believe that people are taking advantage of our good name for their own purpposes. We have noticed many establishments opening around metro area with the same name. There is not much we can do. All of OUR locations are listed in our website, and any that are not listed there IS NOT OURS. We wish someone would have contacted us before the article was written. As is, please post some kind of retraction stating that the one coming or going in Leonardtown is not in our group. Thank you. "

New restaurant coming to Leonardtown - Southern Maryland News

:yay:.... i figured that out as i was looking at the sushi menu

this place doesnt even COME CLOSE to the one in PF!!!!

tuffenuff2

We have been twice and enjoyed it both times. We had the box lunches-really good and plentiful. We don't eat a lot of sushi but some of the orders going past looked good. Definitely would go back.