Looking for a place to rent out for a baby shower.

a.cline

Hi, I am looking for a place I can have 30 to 40 people in. I am hoping for it to be under $100. Thanks.

C

czygvtwkr

Hi, I am looking for a place I can have 30 to 40 people in. I am hoping for it to be under $100. Thanks.

A place that big for under $100 ? :killingme

You might be able to get the AE Motels parking lot.

sm8

Are you a member of a church and do they have a hall? Most churches loan out their halls to church members or for a donation.

bilbur

St. John's in Hollywood rents out their hall and my sister had hers at the VFW in California. You can also try your local firehouse or rescue squad. If you are no ware near these places than disregard.

bowsery

Nicolletti's Pizza in Lexington Park has a big party room in the back that could fit 30-40 people. I don't believe they charge for reservations, but they'd of course expect you to order food.

sockgirl77

Hollywood Rescue Squad just asks for a donation. I really think that it was just $50 for the baby shower that my mom threw me. We had 75 people there.

a.cline

Nicolletti's Pizza in Lexington Park has a big party room in the back that could fit 30-40 people. I don't believe they charge for reservations, but they'd of course expect you to order food.

I was wondering if they would charge. I also thought they would be a good idea, considering I wouldn't have to go out and get tons of snack food.