Dog-Gone-Tiki-Bar-Pet-Day

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Tiki Bar on Solomons Island will host it's 5th annual P.A.W.S. fundraiser for the Calvert Well Pet Clinic on Sunday October 20, 2013, from 12 to 5PM. There will be over 20 vendors and pet rescue groups holding adoptions at "That Dog-Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day". Included in the festivities will be Mr Tom's reptiles, a moonbounce, pawdicures, the Calvert K-9 Search & Rescue demonstrations, Pet Contests, Dog and Human Pie Eating Contest, Raffles, Silent Auction, Animal Control and MORE! Free admission and plenty of free parking so bring the whole family for a fun day. Dogs must be leashed and well behaved. The Tiki Bar is located at 85 Charles Street on Solomons Island. All proceeds benefit The Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown. For more information, please call Jean @ PAWS (410) 326-1616.

The Tiki Bar on Solomons Island will host it's 5th annual P.A.W.S. fundraiser for the Calvert Well Pet Clinic on Sunday October 20, 2013, from 12 to 5PM. There will be over 20 vendors and pet rescue groups holding adoptions at "That Dog-Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day". Included in the festivities will be Mr Tom's reptiles, a moonbounce, pawdicures, the Calvert K-9 Search & Rescue demonstrations, Pet Contests, Dog and Human Pie Eating Contest, Raffles, Silent Auction, Animal Control and MORE! Free admission and plenty of free parking so bring the whole family for a fun day. Dogs must be leashed and well behaved. The Tiki Bar is located at 85 Charles Street on Solomons Island. All proceeds benefit The Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown. For more information, please call Jean @ PAWS (410) 326-1616.

Serving dog pie? I am there. :lol:

I will not adopt a dog.

I will not adopt a dog.

I will not adopt a dog.

:lol:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Here is a list of all the vendors we have lined up so far for this fun event:
Voodoo Shack Jewelry, Furtamers Mobile Groomer, New Orleans Style Food, H Pinkerton Petsitting, Trails End Petsitting, Jill Lee Custom Dog Apparel, Origami Owl, Thirty-One Gifts, Wags & Whinnies Petsitting, Bag Hag, NuVision Graphics, Scentsy, ManCave, Damsel In Defense, DogWatch, Doggie Stylez Groomers, Beaverdam Pet Food, Tuffy Pet Food (Pure Vita), Blue Buffalo Pet Food, Grill Sergeant PLUS....
Calvert County Animal Control, Calvert K-9 Search & Rescue Team Demonstrations, Second Hope Rescue, SMAWL, Humane Society of Calvert County, ARF, Golden Retriever Rescue, Greyt Expectations, Mr Tom & his reptiles, Pets on Wheels.

KDENISE977

Here is a list of all the vendors we have lined up so far for this fun event:
Voodoo Shack Jewelry, Furtamers Mobile Groomer, New Orleans Style Food, H Pinkerton Petsitting, Trails End Petsitting, Jill Lee Custom Dog Apparel, Origami Owl, Thirty-One Gifts, Wags & Whinnies Petsitting, Bag Hag, NuVision Graphics, Scentsy, ManCave, Damsel In Defense, DogWatch, Doggie Stylez Groomers, Beaverdam Pet Food, Tuffy Pet Food (Pure Vita), Blue Buffalo Pet Food, Grill Sergeant PLUS....
Calvert County Animal Control, Calvert K-9 Search & Rescue Team Demonstrations, Second Hope Rescue, SMAWL, Humane Society of Calvert County, ARF, Golden Retriever Rescue, Greyt Expectations, Mr Tom & his reptiles, Pets on Wheels.

:buddies:Glens the best !!!!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I am coming over, but not as a vendor. I think I'll bring my Candy with me. What say you Miggy? Coming??

frequentflier

happy to be living
For anyone attending, there is free parking past the Tiki Bar. Take a right on Maltby Street, follow the road and there is a huge field back there to park in.
Hope to see you all there! :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living

BuMp It's going to be a great day :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
What a fantastic weather day...OMG- Mother Nature shined her lovely rays upon us again this year! I know of 2 dog adoptions and one cat adoption. Hope there are more as a result of today's event!!
Lots of great vendors & rescue groups, attendees and people wandering in. Overall- a great day!. Thanks to all of you forumites that made it a great day! And the rest of you shy people, too! LOL

belvak

Happy Camper
What a fantastic weather day...OMG- Mother Nature shined her lovely rays upon us again this year! I know of 2 dog adoptions and one cat adoption. Hope there are more as a result of today's event!!
Lots of great vendors & rescue groups, attendees and people wandering in. Overall- a great day!. Thanks to all of you forumites that made it a great day! And the rest of you shy people, too! LOL

:yahoo: It was a fantastic day!! Met lots of doggies (and a few new people ... War...), and lots of things to see and do! Definitely a fun time for all!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
wish i was able to make it....

was still a little tired from working all night and most of the day....

then did the 5K Monster Glow Dash (OMG... that was amazing!!)