28 - 0

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I don't know WHAT IT is, but Tampa does not have a football team. I shut it off at 14-0. We know Dallas isn't that good, just Tampa.sucks that bad. I get a.kick out of them on the sideline smiling.and patting each other on the back like they're playing a.real team.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Down 31 - 15, Buccs just took their time since the 4th quarter started. Three score game (unless they get two with each TD, and that's just to tie) :shrug:

As much as I'd like these guys to win, they don't seem to want to. :nay:

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Have not beat a winning team all season long.

If you're talking the Bucs, we did beat both Atlanta and New Orleans here. I was there. Both those teams are/were doing ok at the time. Even better now.

Other than that, we suck again.

We were there Sat as well, and it was just ugly, especially all the front-running Dallas "fans" that live here.

BuddyLee

Football addict
If you're talking the Bucs, we did beat both Atlanta and New Orleans here. I was there. Both those teams are/were doing ok at the time. Even better now.

Other than that, we suck again.

We were there Sat as well, and it was just ugly, especially all the front-running Dallas "fans" that live here.
I was talking about Dallas.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I was talking about Dallas.

Hmmmm. Schedule shows they beat the 49er's on Sep 18. they are a pretty darn good team, then and now. Seattle is now 7-7 and in the playoff hunt..

Still doesn't render moot the fact that my Bucs still suck, though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hmmmm. Schedule shows they beat the 49er's on Sep 18. they are a pretty darn good team, then and now. Seattle is now 7-7 and in the playoff hunt..

Yes, I know they beat the 49ers...in week 2 when they were 1-1 before they got on a roll.

Seattle is garbage, the Redskins beat them.:lol:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

Yes, I know they beat the 49ers...in week 2 when they were 1-1 before they got on a roll.

Tampa allowed Jacksonville's non existent offense to score 41 points against them... that's a pretty sorry team to lose a game to.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Tampa allowed Jacksonville's non existent offense to score 41 points against them... that's a pretty sorry team to lose a game to.

And you're telling me what? I've already said the Bucs are back to sucking again......

Not too hard to figure out with the cheapest team in the league....Most, if not all above the minimuim money is going to Man U......

Hank

my war

Dallas is better than their record...Only blowout was against the Eagles... Dallas beat Dallas against the Lions, Giants and Cardinals and they played the Patriots down to the wire.... Redskins just plain suck!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dallas is better than their record...Only blowout was against the Eagles... Dallas beat Dallas against the Lions, Giants and Cardinals and they played the Patriots down to the wire.... Redskins just plain suck!

No, they're not. They barely beat us twice, we took a brittle NE down to the wire, other common opponents show no distinct trend (we beat AZ, you didn't) you blew out Buffalo, they beat us, we swept the Giants, you're going to get swept by them). Dallas is their record, as it everyone, and Dallas is, at best, a few points better than us. :buddies: