Start the week on a little B-o-W violence?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

bcp

In My Opinion
That was posted under "The Ride" earlier today.
Larry stepped in (I assume before watching the video) and started to defend the bikers.

These are Larry's posts on the matter.

How so? The first 'blow', from what we see, is the RR guy running into the back of a bike. Everything blows up from there.

What normally happens when you stick you hand in a hornets nest?

We can postulate all sorts of things about this but, if you have your wife and kid to protect, bumping into the rear of a bike is a bad idea. Worse, exponentially worse, if there is a bunch of them.

RR man didn't have the self control to slow down, let the bikes go on their way. So, once stirred up, the gang is supposed to be reasonable?

Seems to me that RR guy already has self control and judgment issues. Pretty much the poster boy for the Brady Bunch.

Maybe after he has time to watch the video he can explain his reasoning to us.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Larry stepped in (I assume before watching the video) and started to defend the bikers.

Missed the earlier post. I've been out working the yard all day.

Defending the bikers because of what? They were taking over the drive and were swarming rather than riding courteously (but then we have to remember who were under those helmets don't we?)

Hank

my war

Bikers take over a main thoroughfare in New York City driving erratically causing a driver to hit a biker. After that the race is on as the man, his wife and daughter try to avoid a major chimpout. Dad's in the hospital.

Family called 911 during the chase but New York's finest just couldn't get around to responding. Moonbattery » Young Family Attacked by Motorcycle Gang in New York City

Video Shows Motorcyclists Pull Driver from Car in NYC, Beat Him - ABC News

How is it BOW violence Lenny? Because the Range Rover was black?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Well, Clem, turns out the beaters were black and the driver was white. See if you can't figure that out given that really big clue.

How're the cat traps workin' out for ya' these days?

Hank

my war
Well, Clem, turns out the beaters were black and the driver was white. See if you can't figure that out given that really big clue.

How're the cat traps workin' out for ya' these days?

So, guess it was a hate crime, huh, perv? I see white and black riders. Just another day of race baiting for ya!

Signed,
Clem

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Yet another reason why Americans should be allowed to CCW without a permit. Put a bullet in first one and I bet the rest would scatter like roaches in the light.

What's it going to take before Americans wake up, for a family to be pulled from their vehicle and beaten to death. This is what happens when liberals disarm law abiding citizens, the animals get to run the zoo.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Yet another reason why Americans should be allowed to CCW without a permit. Put a bullet in first one and I bet the rest would scatter like roaches in the light.

What's it going to take before Americans wake up, for a family to be pulled from their vehicle and beaten to death. This is what happens when liberals disarm law abiding citizens, the animals get to run the zoo.

The guy in the SUV had a 4,000+ lb weapon and he didn't know how to use it.
I doubt if he'd do better with a gun

Larry Gude

Strung Out

These are Larry's posts on the matter.

Maybe after he has time to watch the video he can explain his reasoning to us.

I already explained my reasoning.

Based on the video, RR man struck first. Period.

Agreed?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It's not. It just fits the desire around here for it to be b on w.
Several, many, of the riders were white.

Bunch of young, testosterone filled males, riding in a group (a known testosterone escalator) and one dumb #### in a SUV who feels invincible.

RR man gets a little annoyed at the riders. Bumps one (sticking his hand in a hornets nest" gets stung, freaks out, runs for his life, barely escapes with it.

If this was anything like what was desired around here, some sort of savage attack, they would have beat the man half to death, made him watch them gang rape his woman, then kill him, torch the RR, take his child into slavery and rode off to kill again. Then, they could blame it all on Obama.

Unfortunately, it's just a pack of young guys, acting like asses, I am sure, and mild mannered smart guy who has it all, RR, wife and kid, decides to do something REALLY stupid; bump a bike.

RR man struck first. He, his wife and kid, are lucky his stupidity didn't cost them more.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I already explained my reasoning.

Based on the video, RR man struck first. Period.

Agreed?

No
I'm sorry, but if you slam on your brakes in front of an SUV and he runs over you it's your own damn fault

The bikes were a mob and stopped traffic on a multi-lane highway.
After first bike went down he was attacked by the other riders
RR man was in fear of his (and family's) life and acted accordingly

RR should have taken out as many of those azzhole bikers as he could

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No
I'm sorry, but if you slam on your brakes in front of an SUV and he runs over you it's your own damn fault
d

:lol:

RR man had plenty of room to stop and you know it. Obviously, the idiot on the bike was giving him a brake check for whatever was going on before the vid starts. I have NO doubt the bikers were being asses. However, if you're being an ass and I hit you first, I get to deal with what comes afterwards whether you whip my ass on cut it out but, I struck first.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
RR should have taken out as many of those azzhole bikers as he could

So he can spend the rest of his life in jail for manslaughter? Vehicular homicide? Are you out of your mind? We ALL know what happened here. Bikers being #######s. RR man loses his temper.

Call them rabid dogs. A mob. Unruly. Menace to society. Zombies on Bikes. RR man STILL struck first. STILL escalated whatever was going on and STILL put his wife and child at risk, especially so if they were a bunch of menacing thugs.

If y'all are right, he's even dumber for doing what he did.
But, you're not right. They didn't kill him. Didn't rape the wife. Didn't burn it all down. They were just being #######s and he hit one of them first.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
After first bike went down he was attacked by the other riders
RR man was in fear of his (and family's) life and acted accordingly

After the first bike went down. All by itself, right? :lol:

After he struck the first bike, he set off a predictable reaction, the same one you've felt any number of times while riding when some a hole in a cage is threatening your life and health by being an a hole.

So, he hits one of them and then, gee, what is a mob of young males on bikes gonna do? Apologize? Run away?

He acted accordingly to a life threatening incident HE initiated.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

RR man had plenty of room to stop and you know it. Obviously, the idiot on the bike was giving him a brake check for whatever was going on before the vid starts. I have NO doubt the bikers were being asses. However, if you're being an ass and I hit you first, I get to deal with what comes afterwards whether you whip my ass on cut it out but, I struck first.

I do not know that he had plenty of room.
There were a lot of bikes and none were exhibiting any sort of lane discipline. They were a swarm, shifting lane to lane, multiple bikes in a lane and again if you slam on your brakes in front of an SUV expect to get run over.

Once you attack RR man for his actions you become the criminal.

Instead of one bike on the ground you now have dozens and I hope the cops busted every one of those idiots that has a wrecked bike