AZZCLOWN PARENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS at the 2004 LaPlata high graduation

Danzig

I was at the 2004 LaPlata high graduation and let me say some of the parents and family were total Idiots and should not go in public. They asked that people not applaud until the end, after ALL the names have been read. I expected some clapping when the names were called, but these AZZ-CLOWNS, INBREEDS, MONKEYS, AND REDNECKS were way over the line. Doing the raise the roof dance, YELLING the “it’s your birtday” chant, blowing air horns, and acting like the low class scum they are.

nomoney

so your fiance finally graduated huh? go danzig......he's going to legally get some......its your birthday.....

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Danzig
I was at the 2004 LaPlata high graduation and let me say some of the parents and family were total F#cking Idiots and should not go in public. They asked that people not applaud until the end, after ALL the names have been read. I expected some clapping when the names were called, but these AZZ-CLOWNS, INBREEDS, MONKEYS, AND REDNECKS were way over the line. Doing the raise the roof dance, YELLING the “it’s your birtday” chant, blowing air horns, and acting like the low class scum they are.
Hmmm... Sounds like a lot of fun to me. :wink:

J

justhangn

Their actions are inexcusable, but are you really surprised......?

Danzig

Originally posted by justhangn
Their actions are inexcusable, but are you really surprised......?

NO, I could have pointed out who it was going to be.

The same ones who did not remove their backward hat for the American Anthem, yelled as loud as they could “LAWANDA, WE OVER HERE!!!!!!!, and talked thru the whole thing.

J

justhangn

NO, I could have pointed out who it was going to be.

The same ones who did not remove their backward hat for the American Anthem, yelled as loud as they could “LAWANDA, WE OVER HERE!!!!!!!, and talked thru the whole thing.

I seem to detect a bit of a racist tone in your post….:yikes:

Are you racially profiling these fine examples of southern Maryland ghetto??

nomoney

Now; I'm sure the ones with the air horns were the same ones going: J.DUBBYA!!!!! YOU MAKE YOUR MOMMA PROUD!!!

Bonehead

I do not believe that THEY need a damn bit of help. THEY take every opportunity to draw attention to their behavior.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney
Now; I'm sure the ones with the air horns were the same ones going: J.DUBBYA!!!!! YOU MAKE YOUR MOMMA PROUD!!!

Was he the one that gave the shout out to his peeps and all the conquered shorties in the hood?? :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I am so glad my brother graduated in Tennessee (he would've graduated LP'04). Downhome southern charm wins out over SMIB antics every time :yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
INBREEDS, MONKEYS, AND REDNECKS

I think it's funny that you used those terms to describe those azzclowns. In my mind, spoiled children of privilege are equally capable of that kind of azzclownish behavior.

Otter

Nothing to see here
:lmao: Never, ever go to a graduation unless you absolutely have to. The last 3 I've been to have been a total farce. Rudeness is the rule, not the exception.

nomoney

Originally posted by justhangn
Was he the one that gave the shout out to his peeps and all the conquered shorties in the hood?? :confused:

No; he was the one that had the big RIP #8 sticker on the top of his cap.

nomoney

listen; I don't follow that crap; give me a break. but y'all know what the hell I'm talking about ; so just change the number as you see fit.......

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by nomoney
listen; I don't follow that crap; give me a break. but y'all know what the hell I'm talking about ; so just change the number as you see fit.......

:rolleyes: amateurs

:neener:

Danzig

Re: Re: AZZCLOWN PARENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS at the 2004 LaPlata high graduation

Originally posted by Tonio
I think it's funny that you used those terms to describe those azzclowns. In my mind, spoiled children of privilege are equally capable of that kind of azzclownish behavior.

I used AZZCLOWN to describe the families of the spoiled children of privilege.

I am capable of the worst type of behavior, I just know where to use it, and in this case. WHERE NOT TO.