Wasahing Machine Repair

Originally posted by jlabsher
Anybody know a good repair company for a washing machine?
We called Sanders out of Leonardtown to work on ours. Not too sure if they were all they could have been in the knowledge area, but not displeased enough to say don't call them. It's your call.

willie

P&W on Great Mills road has done good work on refrigerators for me but I've never seen a washing machine that was worth fixing.

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
P & W Appliances on Great Mills Rd., Lex. Park.

Dang, willie beat me. Would have posted a bit sooner but couldn't remember the name but Google knew it.:biggrin:

Last edited:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
It's a $1K Maytag front loader. Bought it 6 years ago and have had no problems. I worked on it to no avail with the schematics & a voltmeter, probably something in the circuit board. Can't see scrapping it just yet, of course the warranty expired last year.

willie

It's a $1K Maytag front loader. Bought it 6 years ago and have had no problems. I worked on it to no avail with the schematics & a voltmeter, probably something in the circuit board. Can't see scrapping it just yet, of course the warranty expired last year.
If I had a $1K washer I'd be wanting to fix it also. I'd go with P&W.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: Re: Wasahing Machine Repair

Originally posted by huntr1
We called Sanders out of Leonardtown to work on ours. Not too sure if they were all they could have been in the knowledge area, but not displeased enough to say don't call them. It's your call.
:nono: What I said was I wouldn't recommend them, but I wasn't pizzed enough to blast them on open forum.

I'll just say this, my washer has been broken since April. Sanders was here twice. I'm not convinced it's worth saving, so I didn't call them a third time.

bbubblyb

I just had my kenmore fixed by P&W appliance. Cost $70 and was fixed in less than 30 mins. The two guys that came seemed to know what they were doing too, they had actually brought the part that was needed with them just by knowing the brand I had.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
It's a $1K Maytag front loader.

Call that Maytag guy that is on TV....He doesn't have anything to do and I am sure he would appreciate the work....:biggrin: