Dead deer in my yard :(

fromchaptico

I just arrived home to find a dead deer in my yard, right next to the road. There is no way I can move it, and I have nowhere to put it even if I could move it. Will State Highway Administration pick it up? I do live on a state road. Whom do I call? Ugh.

Caution

I just arrived home to find a dead deer in my yard, right next to the road. There is no way I can move it, and I have nowhere to put it even if I could move it. Will State Highway Administration pick it up? I do live on a state road. Whom do I call? Ugh.

State or County HW might. Give them a call.

Inkd

Put one of these on it before you call.

Attachments

• Get well deer.jpg
    Get well deer.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 222

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If you live on Rt 238, I saw several dogs tearing at the carcass of a deer on the edge of a lawn around 11am.

warneckutz

Proteins...

John Z

if you will
This morning on my morning commute, I was driving scared. Rt 5/235 had many bloodstained areas of the roadway as well as carcasses (carci?) of dead deer and dead skunks. If I can get through this season without hitting anything, I'll be sittin' pretty.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
If you live on Rt 238, I saw several dogs tearing at the carcass of a deer on the edge of a lawn around 11am.

funny you say this, coming back from irvington yesterday saw a dog eatting a dead deer. Have never seen that before, figured it was DOG turned Feral ???

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
funny you say this, coming back from irvington yesterday saw a dog eatting a dead deer. Have never seen that before, figured it was DOG turned Feral ???

That was a thought but the dogs I saw looked well groomed. Other than that I thought it was a scene from The Walking Dead.