turkey shoot

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Good job! :clap: Where you shooting at? I like the one in Loveville.

We go to the one in Ridge.

God lives in Ridge, so it is only appropriate that we spend our Sunday praying to the Gun Gods "please God, let me win the Meat Box".

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We go to the one in Ridge.

God lives in Ridge, so it is only appropriate that we spend our Sunday praying to the Gun Gods "please God, let me win the Meat Box".

You just bring your smoke pole and buy their shells, right?

If we clean up, we could trade off this for that.

I've only been to one t-shoot, and I'd left the slug barrel on the Mossberg. Needless to say, I took it back to the truck before anyone noticed. :blushing:

And about GOD...

I KNOW THAT! I saw him behind the counter at the Gen Store when it was locally owned. I got burgers and gravy, and mashed taters, and green beans, and a roll, AND a bag of chips. I think it was like $5.

I don't know who needs all those carbs, but back then my metabolism could handle it.

Last edited:

PlayStation

Kratos is my hero
I shot my first turkey last friday! It was so much fun... Scared the hell out of the lady in the frozen food section, but whatever.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Guess whos going! Me! This weekend! I'm so excited! My dad is coming to show support so that's awesome that we can have a father daughter day. Don't get much of those anymore.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My good sir if you knew me.... You would know that my dad taught me how to hold a gun before I could walk!

Were at the Ridge Turkey shoot? I never got a chance to shoot, got there at 11:45 and they already had 20 cards on the wall.. did some scattercards and went home about 1:30..