Alright!

Toxick

Splat

Attachments

• halloween-demotivational-poster-2.jpg
    halloween-demotivational-poster-2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 136

luvmygdaughters

The ones who dress like hookers, in my humble opinion only, are the same ones who dress in string bikinis and thongs at the beach... but have absoultely no business or body to do so.:whistle:

Im_Me

It's National Dress Like A Fantasy Prostitute Day again!

One of my favorite holidays!

so true. I used to have one friend that dressed up for everything... Halloween, Renn Fest, Talk like a pirate Day....Drop the hat Day. Whatever. She would even occasionally dress up just to have a photo shoot with a photographer friend.

No matter what the event her costumes were, without fail, an obvious flimsy excuse to show off ample cleavage, belly and lots of leg. She had the body for it, no doubt. But when she said anything about dressing up for something, I was never wrong in guessing she wouldn't dress up in much. :lol:

luvmygdaughters

You mean like this?

:faint:Yep, that may be a slight exaggeration, but close enough. I saw it with my own two eyes when we were in Cancun. Thongs and G strings everywhere, the percentage who had the body to wear them was 75%, the other 25% obviously didnt own a full length mirror. And trust me, I would be in the 25% if I had the nerve to wear it in public.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:faint:Yep, that may be a slight exaggeration, but close enough. I saw it with my own two eyes when we were in Cancun. Thongs and G strings everywhere, the percentage who had the body to wear them was 75%, the other 25% obviously didnt own a full length mirror. And trust me, I would be in the 25% if I had the nerve to wear it in public.

We saw one one our cruise, she had to be over the 500 pound mark, wearing a two piece. It was nasty. :barf:

Toxick

Splat
For the record:

If you have a coworker that dresses up like an angel, it is totally not cool to point at the halo and say it's a great place for a steering wheel.