Gentle OTTB for lease

rfXlove

(Video includes pictures, videos, and all details)
2000 OTTB 16hh Gelding for lease in Southern Maryland. Lance is only up for lease because he is sitting in the field while I am away at school. Lance is TOO nice of a horse to just be sitting in the field. This boy has been there and done that. He is a trail horse extraordinaire. He is well-behaved for beginners but I would prefer him to be leased by someone who can maintain his training. He has been used on overnight trail rides, pony rides, beginner riding lessons, etc. He is an excellent prospect for dressage, however I have not done any formal lessons with dressage. He frames up and has the natural movement for dressage.
I have been working on neck-reining and completely bridle-less riding with him. He DOES neck rein and I have ridden him in and out of the ring with just a rope around his neck. He also knows his auto-changes.
He crosses mud, water, bridges, etc. He has done trail rides ranging from open fields to steep mountains. He is well-rounded on the trail and has been used as a confidence boost for green horses. He has been to local schooling shows and does excellent in under/saddle classes.
He has a suspensory injury from the track, and can not do any heavy jumping. However, the occasional 2" (or less) log or cross-rail is okay. He has been trained with natural horsemanship methods. Lance is very intelligent and very willing. He has been taught many tricks including bowing. He strives to please his rider. For more information you can e-mail me at Shelbythang@aol.com

OTTB for lease: Lance - YouTube