Turkey Injection Marinade

KDENISE977

I'm using our Infrared Oilless Turkey fryer again this year (love it) but I can't seem to find any interesting marinades to inject or rubs? Anyone got any ideas? I googled it but it just comes up with the "Charbroil" manufacturer information. I tried italian dressing last year, but it clogged up the injector so bad and I couldn't really get a good amount IN the bird. :ohwell:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm using our Infrared Oilless Turkey fryer again this year (love it) but I can't seem to find any interesting marinades to inject or rubs? Anyone got any ideas? I googled it but it just comes up with the "Charbroil" manufacturer information. I tried italian dressing last year, but it clogged up the injector so bad and I couldn't really get a good amount IN the bird. :ohwell:

We deep fried a bird a few years ago and injected it with some sort of prepared, bottled Cajun marinade. Can't recall the brand, but it was good! Can't go wrong with Cajun!

FED_UP

Marinades get hard to find the closer turkey day is near. There are plenty that won't clog your needle. I remember using butter and herb before from McKays. Sometimes they are in odd places in the store, I even saw some in Marshalls.