Whats going on

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Im in Leonardtown on the water and for the last half hour all Im hearing is sirens going off. It sounds like its on the other side of the water in Calvert co. Anyone know whats going on? Just curious, I have no life.

Caution

Im in Leonardtown on the water and for the last half hour all Im hearing is sirens going off. It sounds like its on the other side of the water in Calvert co. Anyone know whats going on? Just curious, I have no life.

Santa Run in the neighborhoods?

Caution

Soo. How is the fishing??

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
my friend that lives here just told me she thought it might be Breton bay. Just a boatload of various sirens being heard for the last half hour or so

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Soo. How is the fishing??

I wish I had my fishing pole with me. But Im coming back on thursday for a few days so if it isnt butt freaking cold out, I might bring it with me. There was a couple boats out today. Some folks are die hard crazy.

Caution

I wish I had my fishing pole with me. But Im coming back on thursday for a few days so if it isnt butt freaking cold out, I might bring it with me. There was a couple boats out today. Some folks are die hard crazy.

Ya the Rock Fishing has been pretty slow for the last week or so. Water temps are dropping pretty fast causing the fish to go deep and they are starting to act a bit sluggish already. We might go out one more time and have a go but unless we do really well it will probably be the last time this year. I have already been buying my compounds and stuff to get ready for buffing the boat out real well whenever I make the decision it is not going back into the water.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Ya the Rock Fishing has been pretty slow for the last week or so. Water temps are dropping pretty fast causing the fish to go deep and they are starting to act a bit sluggish already. We might go out one more time and have a go but unless we do really well it will probably be the last time this year. I have already been buying my compounds and stuff to get ready for buffing the boat out real well whenever I make the decision it is not going back into the water.

can you pick me up on your way out. Ill be at the end of the pier waiting. lol :buddies:

mitzi

I get that part, but there is about 10 miles of dirt between Leonardtown and the Patuxent.

I'm wondering the same. How can you hear sirens from the other side of the river in Calvert from Leonardtown????
It's most likely a Santa run.