Before you donate

frequentflier

happy to be living
hsus.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Many people mistakenly think that The BIG groups like that help the local places - usually not - it's good to do your homework.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wish I could give more, maybe if the economy ever recovers and we start making money again.

Who are you tellin'? My net pay took a huge dive due to the new health care premiums I pay and my HMO coverage was changed to a PPO where I get to pay 20% for any surgery! What the hell happened? I was already paying for extra folks as it WAS, now I have to pay enough to cover even more people, many of which probably don't deserve the handout.

I'm sick of 1/2 my pay being gone before I get my paycheck. I mean literally. I will have to reduce MY medical coverage so I can afford the premiums ..... all so others can get cheaper care than I can get? And I WORK for my benefits! Rant over ..... see what you started slutpuppy and I say that affectionately....

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Who are you tellin'? My net pay took a huge dive due to the new health care premiums I pay and my HMO coverage was changed to a PPO where I get to pay 20% for any surgery! What the hell happened? I was already paying for extra folks as it WAS, now I have to pay enough to cover even more people, many of which probably don't deserve the handout.

I'm sick of 1/2 my pay being gone before I get my paycheck. I mean literally. I will have to reduce MY medical coverage so I can afford the premiums ..... all so others can get cheaper care than I can get? And I WORK for my benefits! Rant over ..... see what you started slutpuppy and I say that affectionately....

:huggy: You know where I work and most of my pay is based on commission for our sales. I feel your pain.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:huggy: You know where I work and most of my pay is based on commission for our sales. I feel your pain.

Yeah it just shocked me when my net pay went down over $100. As much as I support my own rescue passion, now and then I contribute cash to HS of CC and take supplies to them and Tri-county regularly.

Get the handler to separate some older linens and they can go for the critters at the shelters :) .

Tami2red

Yeah it just shocked me when my net pay went down over $100. As much as I support my own rescue passion, now and then I contribute cash to HS of CC and take supplies to them and Tri-county regularly.

Get the handler to separate some older linens and they can go for the critters at the shelters :) .

Can they use old towels and the like? The towels are in good shape, just bleach stained. I kinda feel like they should go to StM county shelters, because that's where I live, but whom-ever can use them.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Can they use old towels and the like? The towels are in good shape, just bleach stained. I kinda feel like they should go to StM county shelters, because that's where I live, but whom-ever can use them.

I usually donate linens to Tri-County and HS of Charles Co. Is there another shelter?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm really sorry you live in a shelter.... :lol: