WTH In Calvert?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
^^^ that one in #2 is from St. Mary's...

This one is from the Heathcote area of Charles County - all about sell drugs...

Like I said... tons of 'em - surprised nobody has posted them before.... but they are rap vids from the area. :shrug:

mitzi

^^^ that one in #2 is from St. Mary's...

This one is from the Healthcote area of Charles County - all about sell drugs...

Like I said... tons of 'em - surprised nobody has posted them before.

I've never seen any as bad as these.

mitzi

Are they doing something wrong? The only thing they are guilty of in my eyes is terrible music...:shrug:

They look like bad news. Waving the gun around, the pit bulls, etc. Typical stereotype things that make them look bad in my eyes, not exactly the clean cut type :killingme

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Are they doing something wrong? The only thing they are guilty of in my eyes is terrible music...:shrug:

Nope... Free speech but what concerns me is that many I have seen in these videos have had prior (often extensive) run-ins with the law... you sing/rap what is in your heart.... so it goes to show you that some of them are thugs down to the very core. :buddies:

Mitzi,

The ones from Charles County express extreme violence... and are some of the worse I've heard. They make my eyes & ears bleed.

Sixes Productions has 142 videos posted - several from the Tri-county area and King George... amongst other areas.

But... like Hank pointed out, they aren't doing anything wrong. And you know, some of them are not that bad. That chic from St. Mary's County appears in several videos.... granted, I find it tacky to wear a pink bra under a sheer black shirt but it doesn't change the fact she's very good at rapping! Just rapping isn't my thang.

Last edited:

mitzi

Maybe I was just surprised because usually anything I see with people boasting about being from Southern Maryland it's boasting about being a redneck and 10 oz. Buds, not this thug stuff LOL

Hank

my war
Maybe I was just surprised because usually anything I see with people boasting about being from Southern Maryland it's boasting being a redneck and 10 oz. Bud Lights, not this thug stuff LOL

Well, consider your life complete! Congratulations! :buddies: