Chicken Rico

Never heard of them. Doesn't seem to be a corporate website, ChickenRico.com domain name is for sale. Does appear to be a few in the area, mostly north towards B'more.

Peruvian chicken? Huh.....

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Never heard of them. Doesn't seem to be a corporate website, ChickenRico.com domain name is for sale. Does appear to be a few in the area, mostly north towards B'more.

Peruvian chicken? Huh.....

Yea, I saw the Peruvian chicken, but not much online info. I guess its a foreign version of Boston Market.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
If you want to test drive Peruvian chicken, try Brasa's Rotisserie in Waldorf. Chances are, you'll be a big fan.

Went there a while back and it was good, but overpriced IMO. My $10 mojito was good but again, overpriced.

Peruvian chicken shacks are all over NoVA and most of them are pretty damn good, as evidenced by all the Peruvians lining up for lunch before breakfast is even over.

Harrism2

Peruvian chicken is very good...the Chicken Rico is pretty popular in other areas and I welcome something besides another burger joint or chinese carryout. Although I cant wait for Sonic to open:yahoo:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Chicken Rico is replacing Einstein Bagels in the dorf. Anyone ever ate at one of these?

so if Einstein Bagels leaves, where in the tri-county area can you buy bagels?
Sorry, there is a texture and flavor to a true bagel that you don't get from the rolls with holes.