Valentines Pet Pictures!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Second Hope Rescue will have Valentines Pet Pictures on Saturday Feb 8, 2014from 10 AM to 2 PM at Pepper's Pet Pantry 13372 HG Trueman Rd in Solomons (behind CVS).

First come, first serve. All animals must be leashed or in a carrier. All proceeds benefit SHR.

$10 one picture, printers choice

$13 includes a CD with all poses

There will also a gift basket raffle to benefit Second Hope Rescue. $1 a ticket or 6 for $5. Basket will be on display/ tickets available this week at PPP.

tes218

Second Hope Rescue will have Valentines Pet Pictures on Saturday Feb 8, 2014from 10 AM to 2 PM at Pepper's Pet Pantry 13372 HG Trueman Rd in Solomons (behind CVS).

First come, first serve. All animals must be leashed or in a carrier. All proceeds benefit SHR.

There will also a gift basket raffle to benefit Second Hope Rescue. $1 a ticket or 6 for $5. Basket will be on display/ tickets available this week at PPP.

I will be there!:yahoo:

Picture of the flyer...so pretty

Attachments

• V_day_Pics.pdf
    289.5 KB · Views: 290

frequentflier

happy to be living

BuMp

The backdrop, "stage" is awesome. Ought to be a fun day! Hope to see some of you drop by and support a great rescue group today :yahoo:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Loper it would have been great to see you! HINT.... Easter Pictures on the 12th - more information to follow! Here is Noah, one of my foster dogs, we weren't really posing him, but he will sit forever if he thinks he's going to get a treat!

Attachments

• VDay3_Smallest.jpg
    VDay3_Smallest.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 281

mamatutu

mama to two
Loper it would have been great to see you! HINT.... Easter Pictures on the 12th - more information to follow! Here is Noah, one of my foster dogs, we weren't really posing him, but he will sit forever if he thinks he's going to get a treat!

That pooch is absolutely adorable and great pic! I hope you do well at Easter, as well.

Loper

Animal Poor!

Noah looks great!! KK, I need to get with you sometime to discuss some donation possibilities.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Noah looks great!! KK, I need to get with you sometime to discuss some donation possibilities.

Sounds good let me know when and where! Will be at Pepper's on Saturday to make baskets, not sure of the time yet though.