Florida Nutters

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
May he burn in hell for eternity. With so many evil people in the world why do these sick minds prey on the young and innocent? (rhetorical question)

:coffee:

Hijinx

A true monster.

After raping killing and dismembering a child he complains that the death penalty is too cruel. He should count himself lucky that he isn't executed in a manner more equal to his crime.

glhs837

Power with Control
Shame it took 18 years. This guy is truly a monster and should have been put down sooner.

This guy is a perfect example of to use when the anti DP folks tell you it cost more to put them to death. He was caught red handed, he confessed, and he knew exactly where the body was. That's a fast track case if I ever heard one. One appeal, tops, sentence to be carried out no later than 2 years after the conviction.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, at least it should be room temperature early this evening, and will cost the state no more, and a lot less than those states that would have to care for him for another 20 or 30 years.

I think just dressing it in a hot pink bunny suit would be punishment enough, causing it to eat itself to death.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Fixed. YW.

Hard to disagree. I have been trying to find out where Chavez was from, but no information. My guess would be he was from somewhere other than Fl, and probably illegal.

So be it for the state that attracts 2/3 of its "citizens" from elsewhere. We have to deal with the riff-raff from ya'lls necks of the woods.

And we do.:yahoo: