so classy you libs...

GregV814

we are still watching the new about the passing of Shirley Temple Black, the Hollywood cutie of the 1930 screen.

The woman was well accomplished and always kept s professional demeanor.

Well, all that aside, the modern day liberal is now cursing her with the most vile, profanity laden snippets. Why ???

Well, she was a Republican of all things..........Class...pure class you jerkoffs.

GregV814

Farewell Shirley Temple Black..You were a cute,talented kid.Then you grew-up and became a Republican #RIP
— Pablo ™ (@pablo210) February 11, 2014
Boy, these folks sure are class acts.
Sorry not that sad about Shirley Temple because she became a conservative nut bag.
— Jim Morrissey (@heimaeyus) February 11, 2014
I’m guessing we could subtract your IQ from Shirley Temple Black’s and still make bus fare. Next.

President Obama chose to put out a statement about the retirement of a civil rights activist Tuesday while remaining mum about the death of former child star and diplomat Shirley Temple Black.
Shortly after 1 p.m., the White House issued a statement on behalf of Mr. Obama praising the work of Abraham Foxman, who is retiring as president of the Anti-Defamation League. Mr. Obama called him “a tireless voice against anti-Semitism and prejudice.”

PHOTOS: Shirley Temple: Death of an American icon

But the president, who issues statements routinely on the passing of many prominent citizens, still had not made any comment on the death of Ms. Temple, who died late Monday at age 85.
In addition to being a legendary movie actress as a child, Ms. Temple served in the Republican administrations of President Nixon and Gerald Ford as a representative to the United Nations, ambassador to Ghana and the first female Chief of Protocol. She also served as ambassador to Czechoslovakia under President George H.W. Bush, and was in charge of arrangements for the inaugural ball of Democrat Jimmy Carter.

Read more: Obama eschews Shirley Temple Black's death, weighs in on civil rights activist's retirement - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

ciwmj

Farewell Shirley Temple Black..You were a cute,talented kid.Then you grew-up and became a Republican #RIP
— Pablo ™ (@pablo210) February 11, 2014
Boy, these folks sure are class acts.
Sorry not that sad about Shirley Temple because she became a conservative nut bag.
— Jim Morrissey (@heimaeyus) February 11, 2014
I’m guessing we could subtract your IQ from Shirley Temple Black’s and still make bus fare. Next.

President Obama chose to put out a statement about the retirement of a civil rights activist Tuesday while remaining mum about the death of former child star and diplomat Shirley Temple Black.
Shortly after 1 p.m., the White House issued a statement on behalf of Mr. Obama praising the work of Abraham Foxman, who is retiring as president of the Anti-Defamation League. Mr. Obama called him “a tireless voice against anti-Semitism and prejudice.”

PHOTOS: Shirley Temple: Death of an American icon

But the president, who issues statements routinely on the passing of many prominent citizens, still had not made any comment on the death of Ms. Temple, who died late Monday at age 85.
In addition to being a legendary movie actress as a child, Ms. Temple served in the Republican administrations of President Nixon and Gerald Ford as a representative to the United Nations, ambassador to Ghana and the first female Chief of Protocol. She also served as ambassador to Czechoslovakia under President George H.W. Bush, and was in charge of arrangements for the inaugural ball of Democrat Jimmy Carter.

Read more: Obama eschews Shirley Temple Black's death, weighs in on civil rights activist's retirement - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

What surprises ANYBODY about this, O and his minions are now and always will be pond scum. If you ask me, I will tell you what I really think !

Hijinx

That is a fricking travesty, but it does show you where this POS President's priorities are.

Somebody wants me to respect this guy.

He has screwed up the office so bad it is hard to continue to respect the office of President, much less the Community Organizing Muslim sitting in it.

Hank

my war
That is a fricking travesty, but it does show you where this POS President's priorities are.

Somebody wants me to respect this guy.

He has screwed up the office so bad it is hard to continue to respect the office of President, much less the Community Organizing Muslim sitting in it.

It's not true, Doofus!