CT Gun Law FAIL

Hijinx

Sandy Hook Gun Control Laws On Assault Weapons Ignored By Connecticut Citizens

"But citizens of the state are ignoring the Connecticut gun control laws that require them to register their so-called assault weapons. At the end of 2013, police received 47,916 applications but it’s estimated this number represents only 15 percent of all the weapons."

This will end well.

Looks like Connecticut is facing a nullification of the law by citizens who refuse to obey it. Either they need to change the law or build a lot of new prisons for John Q Citizen.

edinsomd

My subtle point is what happens if/when CT tries to enforce the new laws, and their Staatspolizei starts kicking in doors.

mamatutu

mama to two
"What do you think about the citizens of Connecticut ignoring the Sandy Hook gun control laws?" (from article)

I think they are smart. I think they want to retain their rights under the Constitution. I think they are making a statement. I think Connecticut and Washington don't care what they (we) think. I think that is a mistake.

edinsomd

"What do you think about the citizens of Connecticut ignoring the Sandy Hook gun control laws?" (from article)

I think they are smart. I think they want to retain their rights under the Constitution. I think they are making a statement. I think Connecticut and Washington don't care what they (we) think. I think that is a mistake.

This is civil disobedience at the grass-roots level, a thumb in the eye of the ruling class. How they react will be telling.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
This is what happens when laws are passed by politicians who do not listen to their constituents. Another BS feel good law that has nothing to do with gun safety.