Michelle's gone skiing.

tommyjo

Aspen airport shuts down for Michelle Obama | Page Six

Michelle and the kids have gone skiing--without Obama of course.
Meanwhile he is going to California.

Must be nice to have two Government planes at your beck and call.

Would you prefer that the President spend the weekend skiing as opposed to meeting with another world leader who is in the States? Or would you prefer that the President travel all the way to Jordan to meet with King Abdullah?

BTW...the "airport" wasn't closed as your link alludes...only the area for landing of private plans...poor rich folks have to wait a whole hour! Oh the humanity of it all!!

You really are a moron.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Would you prefer that the President spend the weekend skiing as opposed to meeting with another world leader who is in the States? Or would you prefer that the President travel all the way to Jordan to meet with King Abdullah?

BTW...the "airport" wasn't closed as your link alludes...only the area for landing of private plans...poor rich folks have to wait a whole hour! Oh the humanity of it all!!

You really are a moron.

How do you do that exactly, with only one runway?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Remember that when all the welfare whores are crying that their checks are a day late or they have to wait in a line (while wearing the latest winter clothing and texting on their obamaphones) to get their free housing, all courtesy of the American taxpayer.

At least those "rich" folks are living off the hard work and sweat of others, they earned that money and didn't stick their hand out to Uncle Sam saying "give me".

Hessian

Oh good,

obama found a new muslim to bow to!

"the President travel all the way to Jordan to meet with King Abdullah?"

26 vacations? Months of wandering in oblivion, golfing, bicycling with gloves & an approved helmet.

This pansy is worse than most of the gay figure skaters at Sochi.

I believe tommyjo is now among a rather small minority that still admires this dope smoking lying Chicago punk & imposter....must feel lonely when most Democrats DO NOT want this "thing" to help in their campaigns.

The only thing that will keep the Dems in power in November is: CHEATING, which they have already demonstrated in 2012.

Rommey

I don't generally have a problem with most trips a President makes, and if a foreign leader is in the US it makes perfect sense to possibly make a trip for a meeting. The issue here isn't about MR. Obama, no matter how much you are trying to make it...it's about MRS. Obama and yet another vacation.

BTW...the "airport" wasn't closed as your link alludes...only the area for landing of private plans...poor rich folks have to wait a whole hour!
The function of an airport is to provide a location for airplanes to take off and land. If that function is not available, then the "airport" is closed. Was DCA closed this past week because of the storm? The airport terminal was one but the runways were closed, thus the airport was "closed".

tommyjo said:
I really am a moron.

Hessian

You are so hysterical!

Hessian remains a colossal POS.

At what point in your amazingly squirrely life will you finally address reality & admit to being such a failure?

I nailed that worthless punk back in 2008,...pinned "LYING PUNK" to his goofy ears.
And yet, you continue to defend his indefensible record, and are unable to justify agenda. He...is a loser,...you, are a loser...and: We need you to keep posting because it helps to define what a horrible anti-American attitude looks like.

Oops, I've taken too much of your time:
Mom's bringing the mini pizzas for you...

Lets set a goal,...how about two insulting sentences next time?:killingme

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
As requested by the POS

1. You still live in Lusby, MD.

2. Does your fat ass ever get jealous of the tremendous amount of crap that always comes out of your mouth?

Hijinx

Ya know if my wife is going to Leonardtown and I have business there we go together, we don't take two cars.

The President could have dropped her off on the way to California, but these two don't seem to care that the rest of us share a ride with our wives. They travel separately. On our dime.

I really do not believe he and Michelle want to stay too close to each other, and I cannot say that I blame either one of them for that. Neither has what I would call a loving disposition.

Hijinx

Does anyone really care what this woman is doing? I don't.

:coffee:

I only care when she is spending my money to do it.

As far as I am concerned she can do anything she likes if she isn't costing me a half million or million dollars to do it. I am assuming you pay taxes and help pay for her trips.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I only care when she is spending my money to do it.

As far as I am concerned she can do anything she likes if she isn't costing me a half million or million dollars to do it. I am assuming you pay taxes and help pay for her trips.

This taxpayer card is as old as time. It won't ever change so I'm not going to stress over it. Yes I pay my share, but I can't tell them where to put it. So why get upset? I just tune my mindset knob to a 'good channel' and tell myself that mine went to the libraries and museums and not to frivolous trips.

We don't get an itemized list of where it goes with our 1040's after all.

Hijinx

This taxpayer card is as old as time. It won't ever change so I'm not going to stress over it. Yes I pay my share, but I can't tell them where to put it. So why get upset? I just tune my mindset knob to a 'good channel' and tell myself that mine went to the libraries and museums and not to frivolous trips.

We don't get an itemized list of where it goes with our 1040's after all.

Must be nice to be able to do that. I kind of wonder what is going on with mine.

BOP

obama found a new muslim to bow to!

"the President travel all the way to Jordan to meet with King Abdullah?"

26 vacations? Months of wandering in oblivion, golfing, bicycling with gloves & an approved helmet.

This pansy is worse than most of the gay figure skaters at Sochi.

I believe tommyjo is now among a rather small minority that still admires this dope smoking lying Chicago punk & imposter....must feel lonely when most Democrats DO NOT want this "thing" to help in their campaigns.

The only thing that will keep the Dems in power in November is: CHEATING, which they have already demonstrated in 2012.

Don't hold back...let 'em know how you really feel.

Hessian

Nailed it...

after posting this earlier:
"The only thing that will keep the Dems in power in November is: CHEATING, which they have already demonstrated in 2012."

I see our disgraced attorney general "Holder"...is demanding the states allow felons to vote.

And when a huge portion of those freed felons are "AFRICAN_AMERICAN," that means a guaranteed additional 1.7-1.9 million Dem votes.

Any chance Holder can run down to Haiti & pass out ballots down there,...just to add another 5-8 million more?

Winning by cheating,...a democrat specialty.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
AF1 flying hour costs start at around $75,000 an hour. Why should the American taxpayer care about what she does (or how much it costs)?

My posts clearly missed making my point on the 'taxpayer'. Caring and a cup of coffee gets you a cup of coffee. Is all I tried to say. I won't stress on something I can't control.