Woman kills 22 people.

Hijinx

BODY COUNT AT 22? » News » The Daily Item, Sunbury, PA

That's actually when she stopped counting.

A really, really strange story of a serial killer. Craigs List is mentioned as a way of luring in victims. A husband as crazy as she is. Others mentioned as accessories.

Satanists, cults, drugs, this story has it all.

Nice time to think over doing away with the death penalty. As I said before very inconsistent. Some are executed for killing one person, others for killing dozens. I am sure it is good to do away with the death penalty, now we can feed this woman and pay for her medical care, for the rest of her life. Aint it great?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm telling you, freaking Craigslist. Do people use that for anything other than sneak-around gay sex, rape, and murder?

Now, something that caught my attention:
She said she felt no remorse for her victims and said she killed only “bad people,” a belief she traced through a troubled childhood.

Why is Dexter a hero, but this gal is in jail?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Where were her parents? Did they move her all over the country so many times?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How this week has went in the forums, I was expecting it to be another abortion thread.

Hijinx

I'm telling you, freaking Craigslist. Do people use that for anything other than sneak-around gay sex, rape, and murder?

Now, something that caught my attention:

Why is Dexter a hero, but this gal is in jail?

I read a little and I read a Dexter Book. Thought it was the worst book I ever read and tossed it in the trash.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Just saw on the local news about this, now she says she killed just under 100 people, but stopped counting at 22. Don't see it on any news sites though.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just saw on the local news about this, now she says she killed just under 100 people, but stopped counting at 22. Don't see it on any news sites though.

I really have a hard time believing most of her story. I think she's a whackadoodle, for sure, but at her age - I doubt she killed that many people without being caught.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I really have a hard time believing most of her story. I think she's a whackadoodle, for sure, but at her age - I doubt she killed that many people without being caught.

I agree that she's probably stretching it, she's just a nutter.